FIFA 14

hogso

Getting used to this 4-3-2-1 formation now.  Also finding it handy to be able to mix it up in-game.

Played someone with a 3-5-2 and switched my team out to 4-1-2-1-2 with Cavani coming off the bench and beat him comfortably.  Played someone else with a 4-1-2-1-2 BPL and his passing was superb, AND he was playing the nonsense high pressure tactic so I had about 27% possession by half time but was winning 1-0.

Switched out to 4-2-3-1 (2) so I could swarm his midfield and beat him 3-1.

I know I've been banging on about Zlatan but he's the best player I've used on FUT by an absolute country mile.  It's ridiculous.  Seem to learned how to win headers from crosses now too, so Zlatan is up to about 12 in 12 now.  He's just sublime.

Currently playing career mode as Heerenveen. In my third season now, knocked out of the Europa League group stage in my second season but hopefully I'll do better this time, only buying players under the age of 25.

b1bee5f83292b91c8ca33f4909697387.png

Oh God  :lol:

I consider myself a good player but not as good as last year. I just seem to be coming up against a few rubbish chem teams recently with this team. Even still, Berbatov is the best striker i've used this year by a distance.

This game is far too easy, especially on seasons. They need to find a way to make things play better without something as easily abused as the 1-2 pass. I don't even play that much, but have a record of 34-3-3 in seasons with 1 of those losses being a d/c when I was 4-1 up! Speedy players + 1-2 pass = too easy it's basically pointless playing. Sort it out EA.

Started playing FIFA again after a long break. Been playing some Ultimate team seasons. Worked my way up to league 5. Still going up, wonder where I'll end up. Managed to save up 17 000 gold coins so far. And here you guys are talking about buying cards for 200 000 for fun. How on earth?

This game is still buggy on the PS4, about half the games I search for come up with an error, then the game after my error it either pops up with another error when the stadium appears, or my team has the default tactics/players.

EA are such a shoddy company.

They really should have a set % of football players to real life gamers so u don't play against hundreds of basically the same team

You mean make players rarer? That would just make even the basic players far more expensive for even the poorest players. Thats not the problem its just the fifa community is terrible and has no imagination and then EA are an absolute joke making it the way it is, its supposed to be "ultimate team" yet they made it even harder this year than it was last year to make interesting and different teams and now you just end up with standard premier league teams or serie a teams and it just makes the whole thing dull.

Think they had it spot on in 11/12 UT but since its became popular this and last year its basically build the sweatiest team and have a game of arcade sped up hoofball where any player can rocket in 35 yarders.

Â