FIFA 14

hogso

Yep.  I can't lie, I piled in to places like thefutshop.com on an occasional basis because I wanted certain players and didn't have the time or inclination to trade my way up to it.  You'd have to spend ages doing it.

It also makes me feel satisfied that even though I'm risking a ban, EA aren't getting money through me desperately opening packs.

I have no idea how people save up coins to actually buy TOTS cards or even the the higher rated in form cards.

Trading at the right times. Every market crash I buy a lot of players then resell them a week later for nearly double the price I purchased them. My current team only has 1 player who is not an IF, TOTS or MOTM and that's Hazard who it's just way too much right now. 

If it means anything to you, I was absolutely shite last fifa at trading. Like I made all my coin via playing. My team at the end of the year had like 3 or 4 TOTS players but it was no where near the price of my current one. 

Edited by Czechlad

FUT might just be decent if the games weren't played at 100mph.

It's horrible to play IMO, Seasons is much better to play. You might as well just collect football stickers instead.

• Like 3

I've purchased coins once. It was 200.000 and I did it a while ago. It was when the first market crash happened and I needed some more coins to make any profit off the crash. I used MMOGA and I got my coins within 2 hours. Other players are automated but MMOGA was the cheapest and seemed reliable. 

Do not buy packs. I have probably wasted 50-70£ on useless packs. I got an IF pedro the first week of fifa 14 but other than than, I have never gotten a player worth more than 10k. I wish I just spent that money on coins, I would have gotten over half a million coins for that.  

I heard that pack luck has to do with your win to lose ratio. That makes sense in my case because I have a 4:1 ratio and that would explain my completely garbage pulls. Anyone else think this might be true?

I have no idea how people save up coins to actually buy TOTS cards or even the the higher rated in form cards.

Trading at the right times. Every market crash I buy a lot of players then resell them a week later for nearly double the price I purchased them. My current team only has 1 player who is not an IF, TOTS or MOTM and that's Hazard who it's just way too much right now.

If it means anything to you, I was absolutely shite last fifa at trading. Like I made all my coin via playing. My team at the end of the year had like 3 or 4 TOTS players but it was no where near the price of my current one.

What do you mean by "the market crash". how does it show?

What do you mean by "the market crash". how does it show?

A market crash refers to when player prices drop drastically. It happens when EA releases mega packs such the 100k packs or when TOTS comes out. Whenever something big happens like this TOTY for example, everyone is opening packs which puts more players on the market so prices drop drastically. I buy these players during the drop then resell them when the market bounces back again. For example here is what I bought last week and am selling now:

cd9897bdb758853551f5e614ff9d1712.png

My 2nd page of transfers have a few more Toure's. Today I have sold a lot of stuff. Multiple Hazards, Suarez, IFs, Toures, and others. I started today with 140k. 

Play as Real Madrid in seasons.

It feels no where near the same. It's like seasons and UT are two completely different games. Seasons isn't as pace dominated or as serious. I play seasons when I get sick of UT (which happens a lot). I normally just use Villa, Czech or occasionally Belgium. 

Play as Real Madrid in seasons.

It feels no where near the same. It's like seasons and UT are two completely different games. Seasons isn't as pace dominated or as serious. I play seasons when I get sick of UT (which happens a lot). I normally just use Villa, Czech or occasionally Belgium. 

See because season isn't as pace dominated I play it more seriously.

I can't take UT serious, there is too much bullshit and too many people just making a squad of players that suit the game engine. Last year it was a Brazillian team with 3 at the back, I haven't played this year to know what the dickhead formation is on this and i don't want to know.

FUT would be more interesting if you didn't just come up against the same players over and over. I assumed by me using a lesser team that it would matchup my team rating with a similar one, like seasons, apparently not.

Edited by kurtsimonw

All the UT talk made me decide to give it another go, until about division 4 it's a joke, won 37 lost 5 until I got into division 4. Trying to get the money for a few legends but that takes a lot longer than I'd like.

All the UT talk made me decide to give it another go, until about division 4 it's a joke, won 37 lost 5 until I got into division 4. Trying to get the money for a few legends but that takes a lot longer than I'd like.

Don't do it!

Yeah I take seasons well more seriously. FUT is a bit of a joke TBH. Can't stand it. Whoever has the fastest team wins. And I flat out refuse to spend my own money on UT. 

Season is just loads better IMO. 

Edited by PieFacE

Yeah I take seasons well more seriously. FUT is a bit of a joke TBH. Can't stand it. Whoever has the fastest team wins. And I flat out refuse to spend my own money on UT. 

Season is just loads better IMO. 

This is how I feel about it too.

Don't get Legends! Most are an absolute waste of coin. You can normally find a player with near or better stats than almost any legend for 1/4 of the price. Plus legends have shite chemistry unless you pair them with other legends.

Â