Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

The_Rev

Rooney's not even playing as a striker,he's playing in midfield. We have two central defenders trying to pick up one striker & neither have a clue where he was. poor defending whichever way you look at it. does'nt take a genious to work out that Bennett is the weak link.

Any team in the country would get steamrollered tonight, We're just the unlucky bastards on the receiving end.

This. United looks a class above most teams right now. World class performance from them.

With the exception of Sunderland and West Ham amongst others who have given United a game recently.

All started because we are incapable of playing a simple 5 yard one two. **** u lambert with your suicidal tactics and **** you villa for being a bunch of half arsed no hopers. this is cack, im done

If he comes out swinging, we're weak at the back and Lambert is crucified. If he sits back and tries to soak up the pressure, we're still weak at the back and Lambert is crucified.

So come on, Mr Tactical Genius, how would you setup a team of developing youngsters against the champions in their own house?

The only sensible post tonight.

I don't understand why people are getting upset... we were never going to get a draw tonight. It was so inevitable that it just isn't worth crying about.

I think the least we should expect is some 'fight', maybe passing going forwards? not standing still looking like a rabbit in the head lights, you know like other teams have done this season against united and other top 6 teams

or should we expect this utter crap that has been served so far?

Deep down all of us thought we might not get rolled over and provide some sort of fight. And then this. We must be the only team who go by the scripts in these games. Everyone outside of Villa fans predicted we would bend over and take it and that's exactly what's happened.

Well not all of us actually, i had us down for a 1-5 loss..Although looks as though Benteke skied our chance so i will revise that to 0-5.... it was a 100% certainty this would happen tonight. It is effectively 14 against 11 with the officials no doubt wanting to be able to tell their grandkids "i was the ref When Utd won the title at OT in 2013" or something along those lines... It is no surprise whatsoever that at least one of their goals was offside & not given... it was inevitable.

Any team in the country would get steamrollered tonight, We're just the unlucky bastards on the receiving end.

When it happens once in a season then yes, we'd just be unlucky, but it has happened a number of times this season. 

We are not unlucky, we are shit. 

The best team in the league, one of the best in Europe, and have the chance to win it in front of their own fans. They would beat anyone tonight. What did you expect? 

we've been making Utd like amazing for years so it's hardly anything new

then again for all it's potential and youth this is the worse defence i've ever seen.

our final ball is also pure comedy.

nice foul by that f uck wand evra

Perhaps the mistake here was our defenders awful marking and not a half a foot (literally) offside, which is impossible for a linesman to see. Doubts should go in the favour of the attacking team, at least that is what I have heard from professional refs.