Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Lots of twitter rumours about Stephane Mbia:

Transfer News Live @DeadlineDayLive 1h

Aston Villa could make an offer for Queens Park Rangers' £4m-rated midfielder Stephane Mbia. (Source: Star)

Twitter and the Star, not the most credible of sources....

Apologies if this has been posted previously!

**** that.

Jed steer official. Wow My old man says was soit on. New reliable itk!

Given on his way maybe?

well seeing as we have a strict sell to buy policy i'd say that we'll hear of given's transfer out before we sign him up,

No-one has actually said that there is a strict sell to buy policy yet and Jed Steer is coming on a free.

but but but, surely that old miser Randy wouldn't sanction those wages if he has Given still on the payroll?!?! what happened to our sell to buy policy?! wtf?!

In the opposite direction of your sarcasm.  :D

The latest twitter itk rumblings are that Villa have made an enquiry to Dyname Kiev about forward Brown Ideye. Let's hope he doesn't stink.

Also, Groningen are in talks with Ireland.

Edited by Phumfeinz

Giovani Dos Santos from relegated Mallorca?

I know he didn't set the league on fire at Spurs but he's almost always brilliant for Mexico, still only 24 and probably won't cost that much

There will just be the one more in now IMO, and who it is will depend on who we can shift. Looks like we're in for an AM still.

Obviously if we lose Benteke, which fingers crossed won't happen, that may change the picture. I'm looking forward to seeing some of the new guys during pre-season.

Giovani Dos Santos from relegated Mallorca?

I know he didn't set the league on fire at Spurs but he's almost always brilliant for Mexico, still only 24 and probably won't cost that much

If my FM07 save was anything to go by, he's destined to become by far the best player in the world. I say we bring him in.

The latest twitter itk rumblings are that Villa have made an enquiry to Dyname Kiev about forward Brown Ideye. Let's hope he doesn't stink.

Also, Groningen are in talks with Ireland.

That's interesting - I've seen Ideye play a few times and I think he's a good prospect, I'd be happy if we signed him. 

I don't care where Ireland goes, as long as he goes. 

Groningen don't have the money to spend on Ireland, or pay his wages, unless we subsidise them... can't see that one happening at all.

Talk on Twitter about Brown Ideye potentially joining us. Nigerian striker for Dynamo Kiev. We've enquired, allegedly.

Groningen don't have the money to spend on Ireland, or pay his wages, unless we subsidise them... can't see that one happening at all.

Talk on Twitter about Brown Ideye potentially joining us. Nigerian striker for Dynamo Kiev. We've enquired, allegedly.

Chief scout Wes on the job again