Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Kasper Schmeichel.

At his age doubt he would like to be back up

As I said before, I don't think Lambert signs players as backup. Everyone is in the squad, they all get their chance, and if they impress they stay in

But as a GK schmeichel would want guarantees that he woul be first choice but here he wouldn't get that

found this on SSN: 

According to France Football, Stuttgart midfielder Ibrahima Traore has attracted interest from Aston Villa, Southampton and West Ham while Marseille, Monaco, Rennes and Montpellier are also keen.
by GRAEME BAILEY 10:45 AM

Another winger? I'm not seeing it unless Lambert gets rid of CNZ

Not sure anyone picked up on this but we were linked to Hal Robson-Kanu of Reading (winger) in yesterday's 'Sun.'

Apparently both ourselves and West Brom are interested in him as he wants to play in the Premiership. 

• Like 1

Not sure anyone picked up on this but we were linked to Hal Robson-Kanu of Reading (winger) in the sun

Apparently both ourselves and West Brom are interested in him as he wants to play in the Premiership.

He's got his own thread pal lol

Edited by daggy_333
  • Like 1

And Jesus lined up His 4 defenders in the box, for a corner was to be taken. And Jesus said unto His 4 defenders "one of you will betray me". The 4 defenders did protest, for they loved Him. But Jesus was looking into the eyes of St. Bennett, for Jesus knew it was he who would betray Him. But His look was one of love and one of forgiveness. And Jesus said unto St. Bennett "fear not, my child. We go again".

:)

• Like 1

Not sure anyone picked up on this but we were linked to Hal Robson-Kanu of Reading (winger) in the sun

He's got his own thread pal lol

Old Morph strikes again. 

images1tpy.jpg

• Like 1

And Jesus lined up His 4 defenders in the box, for a corner was to be taken. And Jesus said unto His 4 defenders "one of you will betray me". The 4 defenders did protest, for they loved Him. But Jesus was looking into the eyes of St. Bennett, for Jesus knew it was he who would betray Him. But His look was one of love and one of forgiveness. And Jesus said unto St. Bennett "fear not, my child. We go again".

You, Sir, are all class...

At the moment we've got Gabby, Andi, CNZ, Atomic and Albrighton that play wide plus (although this may not be true) we are looking at Belhanda so why are we being linked to so many wingers? Surely we need to strengthen up through the middle!

CNZ might be shifted .. Albrighton may have a loan .. Belhanda doesn't play as a winger .. infact he plays as a playmaker or somewhere in the midfield ..

I'm not sure about the stuttgart guy .. But he might be like Popov which could play wide or behind the strikers ..

The good thing is :

Weimann + Gabby could play upfront or wide ..

Tonev + CNZ could play on the wing or behind strikers ..

Too good.