Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

miccoli is 34! great player but he's had his day, he's from salento and lives in sicily, can't see him swapping sunshine for cold and rain at this point in his career!

am sure he was close to joining sha a few years ago when Eck was in charge

no way!?! he's far too good for SHA, in an Eck side too, **** me the mind boggles.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/jun/17/fabrizio-miccoli-birmingham-palermo

3/4 years ago would have been worth a punt, but even signing him then you'd be thinking it was his last contract. not surprised he knocked them back though. now he'd be less likely to move and less likely to give you 90 mins every game for even a season at his best.

slightly more on topic, gazton and mysteryman would be great. the ITK's though are hard to find these days as they get dogs abuse every time they say anything.

I feel that if we sign Charlie Austin, Lambert may use him as a sub/cup player for the first season just to get him used to the pace of the premier league with a view for him to be used more often next season, as it's unlikely Benteke will stay for another if he repeats his goal tally from this season.

I'm hearing the wheels have come off the Austin, deal

Translation: I haven't heard a thing, I'm just going to post this to see if people bite ;)

Think he was just getting in on all the pun that is being had around here.

• Like 1

At least JulieB is back

Atleast Gazton and MM had some kind of inside info. Correct me if im wrong (honestly, as I could be). But all I ever saw from Julie was reposts of stuff she saw on twitter. And then backed it to the hilt.

• Like 1

At least JulieB is back

Atleast Gazton and MM had some kind of inside info. Correct me if im wrong (honestly, as I could be). But all I ever saw from Julie was reposts of stuff she saw on twitter. And then backed it to the hilt.

You aren't wrong. 

Unlike the stuff she got from Twitter which always was.