Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

What about the U21 left back at cska? Shenikov I think.

It is difficult to say about Shennikov. He is young and talented, but in Russia it will cease to improve your skill. In any case, CSKA greedy for their talents. I think too much money asked for it.

Carlton Cole officially released today by West Ham, worth a place in the team? free and if we can get fair wages, would be a good squad addition imo

Carlton Cole officially released today by West Ham, worth a place in the team? free and if we can get fair wages, would be a good squad addition imo

Was shite when he was here before and I have no reason to suspect he would be any different now.  No thanks

• Like 2

I've always thought Carlton Cole to be ridiculously overrated, never really seen what the hype is about him, and to hear him referred to as a "Poor Mans Emile Heskey" - I think we should steer well clear and let someone like Hull snap him up.

Egbeta! If other clubs have spotted him it could be a scramble to get him.

He mayo may not be someone we're likely to poach, but got the feeling he may prefer going to Holland(aise).

I'll get my coat....

• Like 1

I've always thought Carlton Cole to be ridiculously overrated, never really seen what the hype is about him, and to hear him referred to as a "Poor Mans Emile Heskey" - I think we should steer well clear and let someone like Hull snap him up.

cant agree. am not sure anybody ever rated him

would have definitely went to Stoke if Pulis stayed

• Like 1

He mayo may not be someone we're likely to poach, but got the feeling he may prefer going to Holland(aise).

I'll get my coat....

But he could be the next Dwight Yolk.

• Like 2

I'll get my coat....

These puns are eggshell-ent

I don't think we should be going for russian players, how many of them have actually succeeded in premier league? Kanchelskis? Arshavin? Anyone else?

Arshavin, Zhirkov, Bilyaletdinov, Pavlyuchenko, Kharine, Smertin, Kanchelskis have all played in the prem but i agree with your comment

I don't think we should be going for russian players, how many of them have actually succeeded in premier league? Kanchelskis? Arshavin? Anyone else?

Arshavin, Zhirkov, Bilyaletdinov, Pavlyuchenko, Kharine, Smertin, Kanchelskis have all played in the prem but i agree with your comment

Russian players arent really good travellers 

I'll get my coat....

These puns are eggshell-ent

Eggreed.