Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

The_Rev

when he comes back or recovers mate ;)

He'll never play for us again outside of friendlies or testimonials and as I understand it he's been in remission for quite some time from a non-serious form of leukaemia.

In other news, Bowery just ducked out of the way of a header in front of goal. Bent scores that..

yeah but if were safe in the last home game.. maybe to come off the bench for the last few minutes in a villa shirt so we can cheer him. Doesnt even have to run. Be nice.

He'll never play for us again outside of friendlies or testimonials and as I understand it he's been in remission for quite some time from a non-serious form of leukaemia.

In other news, Bowery just ducked out of the way of a header in front of goal. Bent scores that..

You're a bit of a cod aren't you? First you complain that Lambert is sticking with a system that has done us a lot of good over the last 5 weeks, then you complain about the applause for Petrov. Hilarious.

yeah but if were safe in the last home game.. maybe to come off the bench for the last few minutes in a villa shirt so we can cheer him. Doesnt even have to run. Be nice.

It would be awesome. Also give it some closure.