Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

The_Rev

I really hope we bring Sylla in for Bowery in this one to keep an eyeon Berbatov when he drops deep. If one if our centre backs gets that job he'll be dragged all over the pitch leaving massive gaps at the back.

Big game today, not a must win but a loss then a likely loss to United next week won't do us any good! Hopefully we can keep up our good form and hopefully snatch a win but a draw wouldn't be bad,

Its noticable that after our victory at stoke us fans seem a lot more confident than we were a few weeks ago, one would hope this is also the case for the team.

With the boys in confident mood, whilst still aware of our need for results, and fulhams situation of not much to play for, I see only one winner.

Come on boys, 3-1.

Whats the odds of the bench being stronger than the first 11?

Struggling in the game so lambert brings on bent and nzog and we manage to get somthing out the game.

Lambert gets credit for making the changes to stop us getting wacked when its the side he should have picked in the first place and we wouldnt have been struggling!

Strange that.

This point of the season we have to have more faith than usual that the boys have what it takes.

Looking at things in perspective, I'm rather glad I'm a Villan......not some nervy Mackem or knuckle-dragger from the Potteries, who seriously need to be concerned now.

2-0 Villa. 

Struggling in the game so lambert brings on bent and nzog and we manage to get somthing out the game.

Lambert gets credit for making the changes to stop us getting wacked when its the side he should have picked in the first place and we wouldnt have been struggling!

Strange that.

Ok very simple question. Whom would you drop to accommodate Bent?

Strange that.

Or N'Zogbia?

The three best players in the team are the three up front - I can't see Lambert breaking that up without good reason.

Nzog and bent made such an impact at stoke. 'strange' how the players who scored all started. Also nzog almost cost us with a stupid turn outside our own area. The team is stronger without them in.

(Sylla doesn't count because he's not experienced but he got an assist)

Complete and utter troll. Don't even bite.

Nzog and bent made such an impact at stoke. 'strange' how the players who scored all started. Also nzog almost cost us with a stupid turn outside our own area. The team is stronger without them in.

N'Zogbia created the bit of play before the corner that lead to Lowton's goal. He also took the corner if I'm not mistaken. Kind of made an impact!

N'Zogbia created the bit of play before the corner that lead to Lowton's goal. He also took the corner if I'm not mistaken. Kind of made an impact!

But he almost cost us a goal. The corner itself was shit so you can hardly call that an impact. He did have the shot that led to the corner but we created enough chances with them.