Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

The_Rev

What a save that was

It was a good one for the highlights I think, but he'd have been disappointed had he not saved it. Was one of those that  looks better and harder than it was really

when he comes back or recovers mate ;)

He'll never play for us again outside of friendlies or testimonials and as I understand it he's been in remission for quite some time from a non-serious form of leukaemia.

In other news, Bowery just ducked out of the way of a header in front of goal. Bent scores that..

You're a bit of a cod aren't you? First you complain that Lambert is sticking with a system that has done us a lot of good over the last 5 weeks, then you complain about the applause for Petrov. Hilarious.

I've never been called a cod before, I'll assume it's something good, so thanks :)

Anyway, as this is a place for discussion I'm discussing things. I think you've been arguing with people on here for too long as I didn't complain about either, simply gave my opinion and asked for others. Are you this uppity in real life?

i think were playing... errr confident football! Paitent passing it around.. creating chances here and there. Goal is coming.

Was just thinking that very same thing. Looking calm, composed and confident. A Fulham goal would change that though, but, my, don't we look so much better lately

great play from benteke and a super ass. unlucky charlie

Whatever floats your boat fella.  :D

hahahahahahah well played

Nothing like someone on the lookout for cheeky spelling mistakes is there haha. I should get a life!