Sunderland

Richard

I went to a Cov game once where the guy next to me was so off his face that he whipped his cock out and pissed on the people in front of him. It was both hilarious and utterly disgusting.

Shitting in the stands is another level though.

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I went to a Cov game once where the guy next to me was so off his face that he whipped his cock out and pissed on the people in front of him. It was both hilarious and utterly disgusting.

Shitting in the stands is another level though.

Personally, I'd consider pissing on other people much worse than shitting on your own seat.

But each to their own!

4 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Personally, I'd consider pissing on other people much worse than shitting on your own seat.

But each to their own!

Yeah, I guess when you put it like that.

Either way, they're both disgusting human beings.

Police have said the 17 year old that they arrested did not curl one out at The Stadium of Light.

Kind of feel let down to be honest that story had me crying with laughter.

Hope they stay up proper old club.

On 12/4/2017 at 20:26, Rugeley Villa said:

Couldn't give a shit if they go down again. 

I care a lot, it would be hilarious to see them down in League 1. Them, SHA and West Ham all to be relegated would be fantastic.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I don't hate them like I do some clubs. I used to like Sunderland, but I've gone off them. 

I was just making a joke about the guy doing a shit.

3 hours ago, villa89 said:

I care a lot, it would be hilarious to see them down in League 1. Them, SHA and West Ham all to be relegated would be fantastic.

I follow Walsall a bit away from home so very much want Sunderland as an away trip next season. Drinks in Newcastle, 20 minute ride on the metro and Stadium of Light is a cracking ground, one of the best I've visited. Sunderland town centre is awful though, think the new Poundland that opened a year ago is their best shop on the supposed high street and there's a bar in the back streets called the IS. Wasn't quite brave enough to go in that one...

Would be hilarious to see SHA at the Bescot aswell. Three times in the last 4 seasons it's come down to the last game and SHA wiggled out of it twice while Walsall missed out on promotion by a point in 15/16.

One of those games you think will it ever happen. I'd go to the sty aswell, only way I'm visiting that ground as too much hassle for the derby with the police restrictions.

On 04/12/2017 at 18:06, S-Platt said:

Police have said the 17 year old that they arrested did not curl one out at The Stadium of Light.

Kind of feel let down to be honest that story had me crying with laughter.

Hope they stay up proper old club.

Your username is perfect for this story tbf. Splatt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â