Weekends football 9th,10th March

VillaForever1970

the thing is when Germany had a stinking Euro 2000 the governing body demanded all the clubs upgraded their youth facilities to help bring through players. this is not ajust a stroke of luck but through serious planning.

England have had 2 or 3 miserable tournaments in a row and the FA are still sitting on their arses

• Like 1

the thing is when Germany had a stinking Euro 2000 the governing body demanded all the clubs upgraded their youth facilities to help bring through players. this is not ajust a stroke of luck but through serious planning.

England have had 2 or 3 miserable tournaments in a row and the FA are still sitting on their arses

That's not strictly true.  We have the best god damn stadium in the world! 

• Like 1

Anyone listen to talkshite last night when SVC talked about everton and moyes? Raised the point that moyes has been in charge for 11 years and won nothing whereas mcleish, laudrup, souness, Juan de ramos have won trophys

Anyone listen to talkshite last night when SVC talked about everton and moyes? Raised the point that moyes has been in charge for 11 years and won nothing whereas mcleish, laudrup, souness, Juan de ramos have won trophys

Trollymore at it again. I'd argue that finishing fourth was a bigger achievement than winning the League Cup. I think Everton would've been relegated by now without Moyes. They are stagnating as a club.

I think all that proves is that winning the League Cup is pretty meaningless and doesn't make a good manager. League position is the only long term measure of a good manager. 

Yeah not taking anything away from the league Cup but consistency of league performances is a better indicator of the manager. Would anybody say Phil Parkinson is a great manager for getting Bradford to the final

Millwall 0-0 Blackburn.

Hideous game of football, neither of them even deserve nil. I reckon the passing accuracy would've been between 50 and 60%. Shocking.

was watching the game today and I didnt recognise half that Blackburn team, considering they played Premier League last year I think only 2 or 3 of that squad are 1st team players now

Â