Weekends football 9th,10th March

VillaForever1970

Wigan already 3 up against Everton in the Cup!!!!!

In a way, would rather have Wigan play their best in a Cup competition than the league!!!!

I know the counter arguement would be this result will give them a lift and could inspire a run of good fortune but if they progress they'll have fixtures stacking up too, which means 2-3 games in a 7 day spell...

they don't have the squad to deal with that!

Irrelevant of this being a cup game, I only see wigan finding form and confidence as a bad thing for ourselves. Heres hoping Everton mount a comeback.

AVFCforever1991, on 09 Mar 2013 - 13:35, said:

Cup form is irrelevant, we went of on a cup run and didn't find any form in the league.

Ive got to disagree with that mate, winning generally breads confidence, winning convincingly at Goodison is a big shot in the arm. I hope your right pal but im not finding this pleasant viewing.

AVFCforever1991, on 09 Mar 2013 - 13:35, said:

Cup form is irrelevant, we went of on a cup run and didn't find any form in the league.

Ive got to disagree with that mate, winning generally breads confidence, winning convincingly at Goodison is a big shot in the arm. I hope your right pal but im not finding this pleasant viewing.

Their focus may get taken over by the FA cup if they reach the semi's, which is good news for us.. Look what happened when Swansea went to Liverpool a week before they played the Capital one cup final, they got smashed 5-0, I guess the final must have been in the back of some of the players minds. 

Â