Weekends football 2, 3, 4 March

CI

They sold all their players in the exact same way that we did, if we're a selling club then so are they

No they're not. They didn't actively look to sell those players

Who did we look to sell then?

Arsenal are a "selling club"* just like we are . If a player wants to leave they will. Just like Downing, Milner, Barry, Young wanted to leave us. Song, Van Persie, Fabregas, Nasri all wanted to leave Arsenal. 

* The whole term "selling club" is completely pointless. Man UTD are a selling club 'cos they sold Ronaldo against their will. Every team sells players they don't want too. 

• Like 1

The player who surprised and impressed me most over the weekend was Kagawa. Those were three seriously cool goals.

I wonder if they have any more like him tucked away in Japan?

Thought his first was a shin-roller to be honest, but agree on the second and third.

QPR beating Soton was probably the best result for that game, since we really need to beat QPR at home and put +3 points over them, it really doesn't matter that they gained 3 on us this weekend. If we draw or, worse yet, lose to QPR then we can pretty much forget about catching up to Wigan and Soton anyway, let alone QPR catching us.

yeah he was brilliant at Dortmund and was looking forward to him in England but he has been slow development not helped by injury. His 2nd goal was a brilliant finish just the calmness and right weight on the shot

Rafael had a nightmare in the 1st game and will be targeted again. Jones being out could be a blow. Can see Real winning 3-2.

Usually crackers when they play at Old Trafford

Rafael had a nightmare in the 1st game and will be targeted again. Jones being out could be a blow. Can see Real winning 3-2.

Usually crackers when they play at Old Trafford

I really don't rate rafael, very poor defensively imo

Â