Weekends football 2, 3, 4 March

CI

Must be bitter for Arsenal fans, considering they have been better than Spurs for almost every season.

They have finished above Spurs for 19 consecutive seasons so I'm sure they will get over it if they miss out this time.

Must be bitter for Arsenal fans, considering they have been better than Spurs for almost every season.

They have finished above Spurs for 19 consecutive seasons so I'm sure they will get over it if they miss out this time.

Also if they don't finish in the CL places.. Going to be strange watching Arsenal on a Thursday night...

I don't mind Spurs now Harry is no longer there. I quite like AVB and am glad they are doing well. 

I love that Spurs are doing well. Its killing the crap pro-harry media

Wow just seen the 2nd spurs goal, that is the worse goal from a defensive point of view I have seen all season.

To be fair we've conceded plenty worse - Southampton Wigan Bradford etc

The 2 Arsenal defenders, Vermaelen and I think Monreal just stood there. it was if they wanted Lennon to score. I know Baker, Vlaar, Clark and co have had some shockers this season, but that was just pathetic.

The 2 Arsenal defenders, Vermaelen and I think Monreal just stood there. it was if they wanted Lennon to score. I know Baker, Vlaar, Clark and co have had some shockers this season, but that was just pathetic.

monreal tracked the run until lennon made the back of vermaelen and then simply stopped, awful defending, im sure quinn at half time said something like vermaelen should have had a look and picked him up but monreal should either have given him a shout or simply stuck with him, it was schoolboy to say the least, if santos had done it then the pitchforks would have been out

agree that it was as abd as anything our lot have done this season, the 1st goal wasnt much better either, how far out from goal, midfielder already closing down and vermaelen steps up for absolutely no reason

As soon as I saw Lennon make that run live I knew it was horrific defending, honestly it was some of the worst defending I've ever seen.

Whoever the left back (Montreal?) was should be fined for stopping his run.

Edited by villarule123

Also if they don't finish in the CL places.. Going to be strange watching Arsenal on a Thursday night...

**** em. Arsenal have had it too good for too long. When your main complaints are that you aren't going the entire season unbeaten while playing hugely entertaining football or clinching the league title at your biggest rivals home ground (Arsenal have won the league at Old Trafford and White Hart Lane under Wenger) then it's safe to say you haven't had a bad run. 

• Like 1

They sold all their players in the exact same way that we did, if we're a selling club then so are they

No they're not. They didn't actively look to sell those players

Speculation that a Middle East group are lining up Arsenal for £1.5billion. Kroenke and Usmanov aren't interested. They should direct them our way.

Â