Weekends football 2, 3, 4 March

CI

qpr win over southampton preferabl to a draw in my view. As long as we do our bit we should finish above QPR anyway, but the more we can drag southampton west ham etc back to the battle the better. 

already prepared for the table looking horrible for us at the end of monday night, but I agree with Rodders, we have to win the next 2 against reading/qpr whatever happens today, so Qpr win is tidy imo. need Everton, Liverpool, Man U to win obviously but Norwich, Sunderland, West Ham and Southampton all still in the mix and someone always looks ok then flirts with disaster. 

peterborough 3-0 up at blackburn already :lol: I have a feeling Peterborough will stay up down there. 

But they **** up at home to the scummers last week. If they'd have won it would have been a different picture at thye bottom.

Come on Hull :D

peterborough 3-0 up at blackburn already :lol: I have a feeling Peterborough will stay up down there. 

But they **** up at home to the scummers last week. If they'd have won it would have been a different picture at thye bottom.

Come on Hull :D

Hull 3-0

Â