New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

If only there were some thread already in place for topics relating to the kit.

one could only dream

i was washing last seasons kit for a few months and it was absolutely fine, one day my mum puts it through for me and both the "men" on the shoulders curled up and the sponser started looking worn. so yeah it's how you wash it, i love the shirts quality its nice to wear

Has anyone bought a Gabby shirt? When I try to customize and choose him, I get an error that the name of the player exceeds the maximum characters for the shirt.

This could be quite embarrassing on 17 August.

The Macron men have just started to come off my home shirt from last season. Wash them gently, yo.

Mine too, I noticed them peeling for the first time this morning.

I just put last seasons shirt on to doss Round the house in and the yellow piping has come away from the shirt on the front, only been worn a dozen times and never for anything more strenuous than sitting round the house eating crisps in it.

• Like 1

The home kit looks so much better with the claret shorts having seen it sported in the Shamrock game. Always preferred the home kit with claret shorts rather than white.

Im gonna order the home shirt just don't know whether to go for L or XL. To people who have one do they come up big or small?

• Like 1

The home kit looks so much better with the claret shorts having seen it sported in the Shamrock game. Always preferred the home kit with claret shorts rather than white.

Im gonna order the home shirt just don't know whether to go for L or XL. To people who have one do they come up big or small?

Bit of a slimmer fit compared to last season. Saying that I got a L last season and I'm an L this season as well.

Claret shorts, eeewwww! Not thanks. White all day for me.

White for the home is a must. I prefer the sky blue shorts as a change. I hate the claret shorts, we never seem to win when we wear them!

Mine got sent today!!!!! :)

I wonder why that's taken so long! Something must have been out of stock. My order was dispatched the same day and in Australia within 3 days. I thought it was really good service

I do like claret shorts, but the skyblue ones are far better :)

Does anyone think the quality of the shirt has improved this year? I had 2 of the home shirts from last season (1 SS, 1 LS) and they both frayed really quickly, whilst this years home shirt seems a lot better. I went for a long sleeved shirt, along with the collar on it, it keeps you very warm!!

Should be good for the winter months!

Mine got sent today!!!!! :)

I wonder why that's taken so long! Something must have been out of stock. My order was dispatched the same day and in Australia within 3 days. I thought it was really good service

No idea, I did contact them though. Told them about it, says money was refunded. Did a new order and it got sent the next day. 

I checked and I saw I got the money back, but it still says the order is processed :P haha, no idea, seems like their system might be a little primitive.

Do you still get your 10% discount if you are using your villa club cash in store?

No, Nor do you get the 10% put on your card whilst redeeming it, I used the 16.25 on my card yesterday and paid 29.75 in cash for the away shirt. I dont get money put on for the 29.75 I spent.

Also I was told that any other purchase I would get the10% put on but it takes 28 days to be put on your card.

Â