New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

Man they are so slow. Gotta love the fact that it cost another 30 for shipping and I probably have to pay 20 more when I get it. Lovely.

Thursday 25 July 2013

£93.20
Processing

Just got an away kit. Really well made.

L is massive though. It's 184-189cm and I'm 185cm.

ah cheers. Think i'll plumb for M then - and ouch to the poster above 93.20!!

Ouch!  When I was in Korea, I waited for kitbag to have a free worldwide delivery weekend.  They have them quite regularly.  

Got my home shirt the other day. Thought I'd post some pics as people are asking about sizing. Fast delivery to Australia albeit fairly pricey. It's a really nice shirt, nicest since 2009 for me which is incidentally the last kit I owned! The collar is quite unique, I like that it's individual and I think it looks good. It sits quite high on the neck however which is both good and bad. Was thinking it'll be handy on a cold winters night at Villa Park as I expect it'll keep the heat in but could be a bit of a pain to wear over a hoody or a jumper though as I sometimes do!

The striped detail on the neck and around the bottom are probably my favourite details, along with the embossed 'Prepared' logo on the back and the chequered AVFC tag.

Sizing wise, I got a medium. I'm normally between medium and large depending on where. I think high street manufacturers have just gone crazy about slim fitting clothes so people have forgotten how a shirt should fit. It's certainly not tight although the arms are fitted more so but the fabric has a lot of stretch in it. Fabric quality seems good, but I think there is a fair potential for it to snag/nick against finger nails etc. Hopefully not but could be an issue for the future.

Dafabet logo is :angry: . Looks best in the photo below where it's covered by my hands! I appreciate they are paying the club a tidy some though so I'm happy to wear the logo for their support.

Andi's number 10 will probably take some getting used to. Especially as he has been wearing 26 in preseason still!

Worth an upgrade for me as my last shirt was 4 years ago now but if I got last seasons, I probably wouldn't rush to get it unless you have some spare cash.

9410494559_6909843690_c.jpg

9410494225_b93c6606db_c.jpg

How long do these run? I'm 6'7"/201cm, pretty much nothing is ever long enough and they don't seem to offer tall sizes, but given how tall Helenius is, maybe an XL would cut it? I'd really like to get a Helenius home shirt, but you can't walk into a store and try on football shirts over here.

How long do these run? I'm 6'7"/201cm, pretty much nothing is ever long enough and they don't seem to offer tall sizes, but given how tall Helenius is, maybe an XL would cut it? I'd really like to get a Helenius home shirt, but you can't walk into a store and try on football shirts over here.

I'm 6'4 and bought a medium - length of the shirt is fine, sleeves could do with an extra couple of centimetres though. I reckon you'd be fine with a large?

Having been finally worn down by my kids... (and also wanting my kids l look the part in their new kits...!!!) I spent a small fortune of £150 on 2 children's kits ....

I must say I think the new Macrob designs are really really smart.... However the quality of the shirts is appalling.... I have had to return the away shirt 3 times this week due to small 'pulls' in the material...

The home shirt is also pulled, but it doesn't show up as badly as the home shirt for some reason...

However I digress.... There is no way I am going to accept the shoddy quality, so if it means that I have to return it weekly to get a new top then that's what I'll do.... It'll end up costing he club more in the long run...

I guess the moral of my little moan is that the club have sacrificed quality by using Macron.... Which is a real shame as the kits do look nice.....

Wish I could say something but it`s been 8 days since i ordered mine and it still says processed. Freaking joke, they already got my money. Longest I have seen is 6, so this is an ongoing record atm

Edited by vandaq

Â