Weekend Football 9/10/11 Feb

VillaForever1970

I repeat when do we get luck like this!? Our jam is on the horizon I hope at the business end of the season.

This is what i was thinking, it really isnt our year at all. When we played them they had a proper backline and a terrible linesman who they had paid off, southampton have played well but the goals have been gifts.

Think he must want us to go down, he seems to be doing his best to make it happen

We are doing a pretty good job of it ourselves.  If we go down it's not because Southampton beat Manchester City, it's because we have been **** shit for the entire season. 

• Like 1

Think he must want us to go down, he seems to be doing his best to make it happen

We are doing a pretty good job of it ourselves.  If we go down it's not because Southampton beat Manchester City, it's because we have been **** shit for the entire season. 

Nail on the head.

These results happen every season, it's how the bottom teams get 40 points in a season. Last season Blackburn won at Old Trafford.  

Our position is nothing to do with luck, it is entirely because we are properly shit. 

Edited by LondonLax

Ok, the elephant in the room. I'm getting it out there. That Barry OG looks dodgy.

Was wondering when you'd show up saying that. :lol:

To be fair, it was probably one of the most bizarre own goals I've ever seen in the Premier League. Definitely more ridiculous than Warnock's last season.

Â