The Randy Lerner thread

CI

Since only about 30,000 of us real fans bother to show up to watch us play this sorry excuse for football we play under McLeish, what are the odds Lerner who despite his tattoo only has monetary interests in Villa would be botherd? It's NFL season now.

Since only about 30,000 of us real fans bother to show up to watch us play this sorry excuse for football we play under McLeish, what are the odds Lerner who despite his tattoo only has monetary interests in Villa would be botherd? It's NFL season now.

Tell you what mate, they wont see me next home game.

Ive fcuking had it with the whole Villa Park experience. Tonight just wants me to say **** off to the lot of them.

Played off the park by Bolton wanderers lol. Supporters that accept mediocrot y from a manager that coold not even keep the shittist club in england up, by playing the same sterile shite we are forced to watch.

Nah, **** it. Randy is a frigging Blue nose cnut, and will get us relegated.

BTW, first time in thirty years following this great club that ive walked out ten minutes before the end. But hey, cue the randylites and the muppits to proclaim themselves as loyal.....

Wake up you stupid cnuts. :twisted:

Seems to be a pretty clever **** to me. He has attended less than a dozen games since the start of the 2010/11 season and we have more often than not served up some real tripe. Its idiots like me that want their heads testing for continuing to go week in week out when its quite apparent that the owner doesn't give two monkeys ****.

Nail. Head. On Hitting!

I have got over the lack of spending but the fact that Randy couldn't find his own arse in a dark room let alone appoint a decent manager is really getting my goat!

Randy if I were you I would stay hiding in the Afghan cave with your tin hat on next to a certain ex-US marine?

Ive fcuking had it with the whole Villa Park experience. Tonight just wants me to say **** off to the lot of them.

Played off the park by Bolton wanderers lol. Supporters that accept mediocrot y from a manager that coold not even keep the shittist club in england up, by playing the same sterile shite we are forced to watch.

Nah, **** it. Randy is a frigging Blue nose word removed, and will get us relegated.

BTW, first time in thirty years following this great club that ive walked out ten minutes before the end. But hey, cue the randylites and the muppits to proclaim themselves as loyal.....

Are you allowed to call people cnuts on here?

Have you ever thought about stating an opinion without resorting to typing like a 10 year old child and calling someone a name?

It's a shame, because if people actually just typed out that they didn't think Randy can take us further and actions need to be taken, either use the money to improve the squad or bring investment in/sell the club then maybe more people would agree. The fact you call people words removed, bluenose word removed, muppets etc....just infuriates more people and moves them away from that side.

It's a shame, because if people actually just typed out that they didn't think Randy can take us further and actions need to be taken,

Appoint a half decent manager and Randy would gain alot of friends on here (and no I don't mean Deschamps). Unfortunately the thought of paying our current incumbent a kings ransom is rather annoying but let's just take it on the chin!

It's a shame, because if people actually just typed out that they didn't think Randy can take us further and actions need to be taken,

Appoint a half decent manager and Randy would gain alot of friends on here (and no I don't mean Deschamps). Unfortunately the thought of paying our current incumbent a kings ransom is rather annoying but let's just take it on the chin!

I agree but still don't get why people then feel the need to add names on the end like "Randy should sell the club ...(where it should end) .....the **** prick (where it pointlessly ends with some)

I agree but still don't get why people then feel the need to add names on the end like "Randy should sell the club ...(where it should end) .....the **** prick (where it pointlessly ends with some)

Some people just can't help themselves!

I put it down to being passionate about our beloved club and wanting us to do well. At the end of the day the only money Randy can pay is in compo to AM if he had the balls to sack him! We can't spend it on players.

Get in Hughes pronto at least he knows how to defend and attack at the same time. It was madness that we overlooked him in June especially if it were true that the reason was loyality to his club?

However I can't see RL and PF admitting that they made a mistake and we will have to endure this drivell for the whole season!

Nah, **** it. Randy is a frigging Blue nose word removed, and will get us relegated.

:idea: Great. Bye then. Why don't you close your VT membership whilst you're at it. I'd rather see 15k at Villa Park who are all 100% behind the team than another 15k being in there with an agenda like yours.

You don't like the manager, you don't like the owner, you don't like the results, you think Randy is a Buenose.

Let me tell you something, Randy, AMc, the General, the.players, the fans and pretty much everyone else doesn't give a flying **** that you're not going to VP again.

Please now leave VT and stop darkening our door with your drivel. :thumb:

Cool.

See ya then.

Randy can sod off now

We are gettig into a situation on and off the pitch now where we cant compete and as I said after the City cup shambles last season time is running out to save ourselves.

This sustainable buissness model bollocks is not feasible in football you require constant investment to get where you were the season before. We are a bit like Arsenal but without the decent young players and our football style is awful. Its only a matter of time (next season) before a club comes for Gabby or Benty and who could blame him if they wanted to go.

Lets face the facts and its very simple

Randy needs to sell up to someone who can supply funds to the manager like he did to Martin in the first two seasons.

Eck is not a good enough manager for AVFC...shocking absolute shocking appointment.

We need another season like Martins first and buy quality to go with the few decent players we have...Given, Dunne, Collins, Gabby, Bent

Last night we saw Randy's vision for how the first team should look: Fringe players re-integrated and youth players given a starring role.

I genuinly don't believe that Randy has anywhere near enough knowledge about football to be making such decisions. His assessment of the youth players being good enough seems wide of the mark and his managerial choice has been unpopular (to put it politely).

He needs to employ someone to oversee the footballing side of things, or sell the club (realise its not that easy).

Anyway, he no longer has my full support as I'm off to "Camp-Richard".

I'm still baffled with McLeish's appointment. I can accept the cut backs as they were necessary. You can't go on posting such high losses as we were. What I can't understand is why he chose McLeish. What was wrong with Mark Hughes?

Hughes wanted his own team of backroom staff and i dont just mean an assistant manager i mean everything at fulham he was reported to have about 20 staff employed

Rumors at the time were they wouldnt come cheap and alot of compo would have to be paid.

Hughes wanted his own team of backroom staff and i dont just mean an assistant manager i mean everything at fulham he was reported to have about 20 staff employed

Rumors at the time were they wouldnt come cheap and alot of compo would have to be paid.

But then neither did McLeish.

But then neither did McLeish.

We didn't think so at the time as when we tapped up the world's most wanted manager he resigned so he'd be free.

Not a chance Randy will sack AM, he is too much of a 'gentlemen'. If we lose on Sunday with another spineless performance things will get very nasty very quickly, and I hate to say it but Randy will have only him self to blame. My worry; will he really care.

Also people asking him to sell up and get some people in willing to invest in the team...I am afraid that is not going to happen. Even if Randy did accept defeat who the hell is willing to spunk millions away on a football team in this financial climate. If there is a wealthy investor out there, Everton would of been snapped up a long time ago.

I am just glad there are 3 worse teams than us in the league. Would not thought I would find myself missing MON.

Randy needs to employ someone who can run the day to day things with an in depth knowledge of Football, someone with contact within the game who can interview and appoint managers as well, similar to a Peter Kenyon/David Dein type role I guess. Randy has proven that he can't appoint a good manager. It feels like he gets caught up in appointing people that he would like to have a beer and deep conversations with and is like a friend, rather than someone who is best for the job. He has failed at The Browns for many years to appoint a successful team manager, and his two managerial appointments to date at Villa have been disasterous.

"If we lose on Sunday with another spineless performance"

Carling Cup aside, please tell me which games so far this season we have lost on the back of a spineless performance.

We are unbeaten FFS. :bash: We all moaned about the leaky defence last season, we are now much better at the back, and STILL people moan.

Â