RBS Six Nations Rugby 2013

islingtonclaret

Good effort from Italy. England really needed to win by more than that. Not scoring a try against Italy doesn't bode well for next week against a team that hasn't conceded one since the first game.

Wasn't a great performance by any stretch but England are much better than that. Much better. 

It'll be one hell of a game. 

I haven't been following it all that well, I know England haven't lost, but I think Wales did lose one?.. What does that mean for the last game? Do Wales have to win by a certain amount or is points difference in their favour?

I haven't been following it all that well, I know England haven't lost, but I think Wales did lose one?.. What does that mean for the last game? Do Wales have to win by a certain amount or is points difference in their favour?

Wales need to win by 7 to take the title. 6 or less and it's England's championship. 

England are looking to win to complete the Grand Slam. 

Silly game, kick and clap.

A view commonly held by those who don't understand it.

I played it at school.

That's pretty much akin to saying "football is some blokes trying to kick a ball in the back of the net, I know because I played it at school".

my school of several hundred kids per year was only there for a single purpose, to provide a winning rugby 1st 15

everybody else could **** off as far as that school was concerned

so many of them did

How come Wales v England isn't the final game? Bloody French!

Huge game, I honestly can't decide between the two. Wales have more tries in them. England don't make many mistakes. Should be tense!

Also today may be Drico's last game for Ireland, best savour it :(

Fixture decided and set in stone before a ball is kicked

This will be one hell of a game.

Wales to win, can't wait for K.O.

Â