Paul Lambert

Pilchard

I really don't like comments like this. It's almost like you're saying Lambert is doing a good job.

He's spent over £20m and made us the worst attacking and defending team in the Prem. That's some achievement.

He has also made us much worse than last year which lots of fans said was the worst they'd experienced.

What a man.

Ok let's get say someone like Ian Dowie, happy with that?

When they are shit after a few games we'll just sack them and get someone else in how about Steve Keane?

Baring in mind it's free each time you sack and hire a manager.

So the only alternative is to hire someone much worse.

Good argument.

Ok let's get say someone like Ian Dowie, happy with that?

When they are shit after a few games we'll just sack them and get someone else in how about Steve Keane?

Baring in mind it's free each time you sack and hire a manager.

I didn't say I want someone like Dowie. I just think that saying a manager like Mourinho could't do any better is wrong.

We are truly shocking at the moment and the worst bit is, its actually getting worse when those around us are lifting their game or reinforcing. I will honestly eat my hat if we stay up, I just cannot see it with this squad, they are like rabbits in the headlights, and failing to reinforce is just downright suicidal the whole club has lost its fight. Lambert has tried too much too soon and shown his premiership naivety. I just cannot see where the next point is coming from, let alone a win! This has to be the worst defence and worst midfield in my living memory and I'm in my 40's.

I genuinely believe Lambert hasn't got a clue how to fix it, has given up and wants the sack - his sound bites have all the hallmarks of someone with nothing to offer and lining up for his pay-off. 

I'll make the same point as I did in the other thread. 

Name a manager who we can realistically get, that can turn it around before we hound them out, and do so on a limited budget in context of the overhaul that is required.

Edited by flamingsombrero

Who do you suggest and do you think there is any chance of Lambert being replaced this season?

There's no chance of Lambert being replaced because Lerner is a fool.

And i really don't think there's many managers out there who would have done worse.

You could have said "It cannot possibly get any worse" after every game in the last month.

And each time you would have been wrong.

A humiliating 4 goal margin defeat from Newcastle at home would be even worse. I can see it happening too. One of our players is going to snap and get a red sooner rather than later.

I want Lambert sacked but I don't want so and so, or that guy, no not that one either. Just the one who is good and instantly make us better. Go!

Lambert was a good manager before he joined us, a hell of a lot of people wanted him & Randy got him. We'll give him time don't worry, oh but only time playing well thanks otherwise no we won't.

It does seem pretty easy though to find a decent manager and manage with lots of restrictions, well according to VT anyway :lol:

I want Lambert sacked but I don't want so and so, or that guy, no not that one either. Just the one who is good and instantly make us better. Go!

Lambert was a good manager before he joined us, a hell of a lot of people wanted him & Randy got him. We'll give him time don't worry, oh but only time playing well thanks otherwise no we won't.

It does seem pretty easy though to find a decent manager and manage with lots of restrictions, well according to VT anyway :lol:

You're defending lambert and having a go at fans who aren't happy and laugh about it?

Have you watched any football this year?

I'll make the same point as I did in the other thread. 

Name a manager who we can realistically get, that can turn it around before we hound them out, and do so on a limited budget in context of the overhaul that is required.

Your not supposed to say that!, we are getting the Manager that the majority asked for.

Doug, Houlier, McLeish, Lambert, Who's next !

The public gets what the public wants.

Paul Lambert said Villa will "take their medicine

and go again" after his side's FA Cup defeat at the hands of Millwall.........sure I've herd this before sometime this season......

I need some antidote from the bollocks he's been spouting

Lambert in.

Some of the football we played at the start of the season was top drawer, the team is just absolutely on its arse at the moment and no one wants to pass it for fear of losing it and costing the team a goal.

We're def favourites for relegation and still aren't even bottom or in the drop zone.

Also the fact that there's no one out there I really fancy to bring in, after the Bradford game, if there was, I'd seriously be considering it.

Hope the crowd are appreciative of the fact Newcastle have just brought in most of the French national team for the next 5 years if they batter us. I'm sure Lambert would love to have the money to do that.

Lambert in.

Some of the football we played at the start of the season was top drawer, the team is just absolutely on its arse at the moment and no one wants to pass it for fear of losing it and costing the team a goal.

We're def favourites for relegation and still aren't even bottom or in the drop zone.

Also the fact that there's no one out there I really fancy to bring in, after the Bradford game, if there was, I'd seriously be considering it.

Hope the crowd are appreciative of the fact Newcastle have just brought in most of the French national team for the next 5 years if they batter us. I'm sure Lambert would love to have the money to do that.

So you want Lambert in, but want him gone if someone else was available?