Paul Lambert

Pilchard

I still back him.

Needs to be backed from above though.

No way he should be sacked.

He has been backed though.

We simply are not improving and he needs to go ASAP. We couldn't be any worse under a new manager.

Mark Hughes picks up his AtoZ of Birmingham, opens it with a slight smile across his face and put's in his order to Macron for his managers coat that he will be picking up tomorrow

Please explain why he should not be sacked..........

It will cost us about 6m.

Do you trust Lerner to go and find another manager?

If we got a new manager, it will be the same squad of players and yes, whilst we may have a honeymoon period, things will be the same.

Now's not the time to sack the manager.

He has been backed though.

We simply are not improving and he needs to go ASAP. We couldn't be any worse under a new manager.

agree couldn't be any worse under someone else but at the same time with this current team and the lack of support from the board i cant see us being any better who ever would take Lambert's place, Alex Ferguson, Mourinho and Pep I honestly don't think could do any better with this lot. 

• Like 1

We r down, we lose away to Bradford, We luckily beat them at home, We lose at home to Wigan and southampton, We lose away to Millwall, 

Unfortunately The blind school arent in the prem so i dont c us winning a game.

Having said that if they were, i should imagine theyd probably still score from a corner against us.....

Yet for some reason there are fans out there who think we would come back up straight away with Lambert in charge?

If we got a new manager, it will be the same squad of players and yes, whilst we may have a honeymoon period, things will be the same.

Do you want us to go down rock bottom of the premier league?

With the possibility of dropping another division next season?

That's where we will be going if we persist with this manager

No way he can motivate a team. Again on the avfc site an interview with westwood "were gutted to lose against bradford but were determined to put it right v millwall" vlaar said he was " heartbroken and angry"

Well **** show it on the pitch you shower of useless bastards.

We need to make a change. This will go on for the rest of the season if something does not change soon. 

A new manager could get the defense organised and make us difficult to beat, then the confidence can return and the results start to come again.