Paul Lambert

Pilchard

I have said on twitter, I think what is about to happen at Southampton over the next few weeks will show those calling for Lambert's head why we are correct to stick with him. I think Southampton will sink now, terrible decision.

Completely different situations.

If you had to choose between Di Matteo and Adkins to replace Lambert if he were sacked, who would be your preference, just out of interest?

Adkins.

He has all the motivation in the world. and it's easier to sack Adkins than Di Matteo over the summer if it all goes wrong.

If we get Di Matteo we'll be tempted to keep him, and I'm not convinced the Champions League win was him or Lampard in the team. Great man manager, for sure, but that's not necessarily what we need.

I'd interview Adkins and ask him whether he thinks he can get Luke Shaw and Lambert in before the transfer window closes. If he can then get him.

Edited by Con

How?

They are not happy to find themself in the relegation dogfight after investing heavily during the summer, so the take action. If this works out for them is anyones guess but they also seem to be very active in finding new players to help them out.

They are not happy to find themself in the relegation dogfight after investing heavily during the summer, so the take action. If this works out for them is anyones guess but they also seem to be very active in finding new players to help them out.

How do you know our board aren't happy with being in a relegation dogfight?

Hasn't there been a special thread for ITK stuff in previous seasons, so that you only have to read it if you positively choose to? I'd certainly welcome that at the moment. Not only is there an increasing amount of annoyimg ITK posts, they'e now starting to squabble with each other about who really knows what is going on.

Let me tell you my view, oh ITKs - none of you have a **** clue what is really going on.

Funny isn't it that the ITK posts you are moaning about were confirmed within hours by Lamberts quotes in the Mail

I reckon people are smart enough to know whats what and which ITKs have credibility

Adkins.

He has all the motivation in the world. and it's easier to sack Adkins than Di Matteo over the summer if it all goes wrong.

to me this comment here totally sums up the problems with modern day football and modern day football fans

I wonder if Lerner is trying to force Lambert's hand by giving him no money in the hope he won't have to pay any compo if he walks?

Adkins.

If we get Di Matteo we'll be tempted to keep him, and I'm not convinced the Champions League win was him or Lampard in the team. Great man manager, for sure, but that's not necessarily what we need.

I'd interview Adkins and ask him whether he thinks he can get Luke Shaw and Lambert in before the transfer window closes. If he can then get him.

No offence but every post of yours leaves me flabbergasted. I'm going to hazard a guess you're no older than 14?

• Like 1