Paul Lambert

Pilchard

Or perhaps the post MON huge wages on N’Zgobia, Ireland, Bent, Makoun, Given, Hutton.... Probably £200-£250K a week; and what for? thats £10-13 million that really does very little,

And how many MON players exist? Warnock, & Dunne (don’t count Delph & Gabby as they were given a new contract post MON and Petrov); £80-£120K a week..

So our inability to sign players is not just to MON’s failings; its down to the other clowns....

Not blaming MON solely. Just mean those type of players, the high earners we have.

Spill then

Ok this has come from a friend of a "Head of ******" down B6

Lambert is totally insular , doesnt communicate and nobody knows what's expected.

My understanding is concerns have been raised with the CEO and its been taken on board.

Read into that what you will.

Lambert is totally insular , doesnt communicate and nobody knows what's expected.

My understanding is concerns have been raised with the CEO and its been taken on board.

Well considering Lambert only recently came out and said he has a great relationship with Randy and they talk quite a lot I think this is bollocks :)

Well considering Lambert only recently came out and said he has a great relationship with Randy and they talk quite a lot I think this is bollocks :)

I don't - it ties in with his demeanor on the touch line. When not if for me.

tumblr_leezsxm1ac1qftlqyo1_500.gif