Paul Lambert

Pilchard

This might be me being stupid and thinking like a player of FM/CM/Fifa but If we had around 19m to spend in Jan I'd go for....

Emilio Nsue (Wng) £4m

Beram Keyal (Dm) £4m

Nick Viergever (Cb) £4m

Nacer Chadli (Am) £7m

That would add quality to the team and pretty affordable tbh means in the Summer we would maybe need 1-2 additions and would give all the new players a full chance of a Preseason together!

Tin hat at the ready Matty.

No, it doesn't - don't put my words into my mouth. In this instance it shows that you are a lot more unreasonable in your expectations compared to pretty much everyone else and this is why your opinion is coming under scrutiny. Perhaps you're on the wind-up, perhaps you're desperate for attention and in a rush to label yourself a 'non-conformist' - whatever, it doesn't matter. As has been stated many times in the past, this is a forum, you're allowed to voice an opinion and I'm allowed to have an opinion about your opinion. You can stand by your opinion as much as you like but isn't admirable or praise-worthy, it merely shows a lack of objectivity.

In your last post you implied some on here were starting to waver in their opinion of Lambert. It would follow then that the opinion i have concerning Lambert is not just based on being 'on the wind-up', 'desperate for attention' or indeed in a rush to label myself a non conformist. It is however based on facts! My opinion may lack objectivity. Facts rarely have objectivity. It has been our worst start ever to a Premiership campaign and that is some feat when you take into consideration some of our previous managers. All my posts are open to scrutiny. Where have i stated they are not and to be frank, whether you think my opinion is neither 'admirable' nor 'praise-worthy' i couldn't give a toss and again, since it seems to be upsetting you so much, why don't you just hit the ignore button, or, could it be that it is you who is 'desperate for attention' in trying to score points against someone who disagrees with you.

Next few games I don't expect us to get anything to be honest so after the tough fixtures are out the way we must start picking up alot more points.

Great win today though and if we perform like that every week we'll win more games imo.. midfield was very good, defence look organised and upfront we caused problems we actually looked a proper team (obviously still a few issues with players form; lichaj and ireland but we are going in the right direction).

seems like Martin O'Neil might be the one phoning Paul Lambert for Advice as opposed to Lamberts disclosure of the reverse that happens some times.

mon hasn't changed a bit since he left. same tactics, same approach, same lack of plan b

In the interests of balance and objectivity, it is worth noting that we needed that win so badly, that despite winning we are still fourth from bottom. More improvement needed

We're still 17th because Norwich and Wigan won. We couldn't have done any more today. Sunderland and Stoke are getting sucked into the battle though.

We're still 17th because Norwich and Wigan won. We couldn't have done any more today. Sunderland and Stoke are getting sucked into the battle though.

this has been my take on the season. The people writing us off because of our form, fail to take into account the teams around us. We dont need to become an amazing world beating team over night. We just need to be better than 3 of QPR, Southampton, Norwich, Wigan, Reading and quite possibly Stoke, Sunderland and Swansea.