Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Richard

I want Benteke to pick up the ball just outside the penalty area.Run the length of the pitch shrugging off challenge after challenge then confidentily stroke the ball home!Alan 'Rambo' McInally how we need your inspiration now!UTV

that rambo goal is one of my favorite villa goals of all time. up there with dalys against luton and dalians against the dons

• Like 1

I'd give pretty much every half decent player a rest for this game. No Nzogbia, Benteke, Vlaar. Would play Westwood as he should be quite fresh. Bent and Bowery to start.

-------------------Given------------------

Licahj----Lowton-----Clark----Stephens

-------Westwood-Ireland-Bannan------

-------------------Weimann-----------

--------Bowery--------------Bent--------

Edited by PieFacE

Most uninteresting cup tie involving Villa ever

It's very interesting indeed to the vultures in the media who are rubbing their hands at the thought of seeing us lose.

And I'd say the same about several so-called Villa fans contributing to this thread (not you, Rob).

This will be a good indicator of how this team might handle the mid table championship fodder if we get relegated. This is not an attempt to get a rise out of anyone btw, Genuwinely think this will be an interesting test of the waters.

I'd almost prefer to lose this so we have less games in the run-in. So if I was in charge I'd use this as a wildcard game. Tell them to just run at everyone and no-one will get shouted at for losing the ball. Shoot on sight. Forget defending. That kind of thing.

If we're drawing towards the end, then just put 10 players in their area.

Yeah, I'd like that.