Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Richard

Or a chance to set up differently and try out some sort of new tactics

Play Albs and Zog and tell them to stick out wide ??

Or Carruthers ? Play with some width FFS

I told you 2/3 days ago that Albrighton is injured. I think Lambert has said that he's out for 8-12 weeks

98% likelihood of defeat.

Lol is that in your opinion? May I ask how you came up with 98%?

I told you 2/3 days ago that Albrighton is injured. I think Lambert has said that he's out for 8-12 weeks

Lol is that in your opinion? May I ask how you came up with 98%?

Scientifc evidence behind it but as we know science is not completely foolproof.

Fancy a decent wee win myself. Reckond Bent will get a start along with Wieman in attack. Millwall's defenders are all injured so if we can't put a few goals past them then it really is worrying times - or just further proof that Bent is rank!

Hopefully get a goal or two early and allow some changes to rest one or two ahead of Newcastle game.

This comment to me indicates you are also an imposter out of the Ireland mould (as you claim). You would know the team, and as for putting a few goals in - like we didn't against a 4th Div side - load of shite!

Going with the 3 CB crackpot formation again. Words can't express how much I hate this formation.

Guess it's...

Given

---Lichaj--Lowton---Vlaar--Clark--Bennett

-------------Westwood--Delph----------------

--------------------CNZ---------------------------

-----------Weimann----Bent--------------------

Edited by Kwan

VILLA LINE-UP

Given, Clark, Vlaar, Lowton, Bennett, Lichaj, Delph, Westwood, N'Zogbia, Weimann, Bent.

Subs: Guzan, Ireland, Agbonlahor, Holman, Bowery, Bannan, Williams.

So Benteke given a rest, no Dunne yet and Given is still our cup keeper it seems.

I feel a bit like tuesday only without the first leg defecit to turn around. Still if we go 4 up I might relax a bit ;P

This comment to me indicates you are also an imposter out of the Ireland mould (as you claim). You would know the team, and as for putting a few goals in - like we didn't against a 4th Div side - load of shite!

I do enjoy your posts......very succint and nobodys fool.

That bench is odd.

Guzan could replace Given.

Ireland, Agbonlahor, Holman, and Bowery, could replace N'Zogbia, Weimann and Bent.

Bannan could replace Westwood or Delph.

Williams could replace Clark, Vlaar, Lowton, Bennett or Lichaj.

Shows how unbalanced our squad is I think.