Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Not sure what we could have done about the goal other than blocking the initial cross. Lukaku did brilliantly and I dont think even Mellberg in his prime would have been able to out muscle him, the finish was sublime. Should someone have been tracking Brunt?

Not sure what we could have done about the goal other than blocking the initial cross. Lukaku did brilliantly and I dont think even Mellberg in his prime would have been able to out muscle him, the finish was sublime. Should someone have been tracking Brunt?

N'Zogbia could have passed instead of being his usual selfish self other than that I agree.

Yeah, should have been pressuring Brunt. We seemed to collapse into our own box and Brunt got way too much time to line up his shot. But it was a well executed attack to be fair. Hard to defend against.

STOP this stupid passing it around at the back. Does my **** head in as we always end up giving the ball away.

If Lambert was under the illusion that he could send this lot out and defend a 2 goal lead, then he's much mistaken. We need at least another 2 goals.