Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Demitri_C

Please! Am working on a project for a course I am on and photos of tonight would really help. Pretty please anybody? just 5/10 photos of the crowd in the stadium?

I'll be taking pictures/videos, but be warned, i don't have the best camera or am i the best photographer you've ever seen. Photos on this level of quality.

8wjc42.jpg

• Like 1

I'll be taking pictures/videos, but be warned, i don't have the best camera or am i the best photographer you've ever seen. Photos on this level of quality.

8wjc42.jpg

Perfect. It is just to go in with a report (for my course) on crowds in modern day football :)

Please! Am working on a project for a course I am on and photos of tonight would really help. Pretty please anybody? just 5/10 photos of the crowd in the stadium?

Yep.

Any particular angles / shots?

In front of the nation and Scum Sports cameras, come on Villa raise the roof, raise your game and lets start shoving words down the 'supposed' experts and critics mouths, with a truly excellent performance, a convincing win, great football, amazing support and above all a place at Wembley..

Come on Villa...

Had a big poo about an hour ago, so at least that's out of my system. One less thing to worry about. I am in the no idea what to expect camp.

I read this, laughed and thought 'good point, I best get brewing'...so I did and just have joined th club...

Let them battle it out in the shipping lanes!

Had a big poo about an hour ago, so at least that's out of my system. One less thing to worry about. I am in the no idea what to expect camp.

I read this, laughed and thought 'good point, I best get brewing'...so I did and just have joined th club...

Let them battle it out in the shipping lanes!