Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

chappy

We're weak in the middle of the park - the nearest we have on the bench to fix that is Stephen Ireland.

We started with two full backs, two wingers, two strikers and a keeper on the bench.

If we had a midfielder who could graft we'd have him on, if we had another CB we could bring him on.

We really are missing Vlaar, Dunne, Herd, El Ahdadi and Westwood, Gardner would help and we really need to buy a defensive midfielder.

I don't think I've ever seen a team with such an obvious hole in it.

Yup, I'll be very disappointed if we can't bring in someone with some presence and a bit of energy in the middle of the park. As I've said before, these players are hard to come by, but we really, really need someone in that position.

Change bannan for coutinho and delph for sissoko and youll see a completely different performance. CM is a massive problem. Get some midfielders in asap

Edited by KSV

I'm loathe to criticise our young players usually, but Bennett has been awful. I hope he can come good, as he's got time on his side, but he's got a long way to go. Does seem to have some natural ability with the ball, but his defensive instincts and positioning seem to be miles out.

Totally agree like you say though he has age on his side certainly can only get better!