Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

omariqy

I just find it interesting that whether Bent should play regularly or not seems to split opinion so much.

Put it this way, if the 'great goalscoring' Darren Bent can't produce against a side like Ipswich it really doesn't lend much support to the view that he should start for us week in week out.

In Bent's defence, to get him scoring you need to lay on some goal scoring chances for him, don't you? I can't recall too many games where chances have been made and Bent has missed them.

He was fine when he had a supply line. Now there isn't one person at the club who can pass a through ball or put a decent cross in.

In Bent's defence, to get him scoring you need to lay on some goal scoring chances for him, don't you? I can't recall too many games where chances have been made and Bent has missed them.

He was fine when he had a supply line. Now there isn't one person at the club who can pass a through ball or put a decent cross in.

Benteke and Weimann seem to be doing fine, with much less "experience".

Bent will be sold, used correctly and start firing again, wait an see?? Neither Demba Ba or Hernandez would score in this team believe me, it's all wrong.

That's why we need someone that doesn't have to rely on two quality wingers to service him. Bent is too 1D given our resources.