Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

omariqy

On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being Not Very Important and 10 being Very Important I'd probably mark this as a 3. A perfect opportunity to rest players before Bradford Southampton WBA Bradford .

On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being Not Very Important and 10 being Very Important I'd probably mark this as a 3. A perfect opportunity to rest players before Bradford Southampton WBA Bradford .

Agree with this. Would like to see Carruthers brought in and Dereck Williams at LB. Am excited about Carruthers and i've only seen him nut meg Gerrard last season!

Carruthers is average, won't make it here

I dont know why we don't just shut our academy down and you should just be head of recruitment. Writing off a player that's 19/20 after 2 sub games that amount to about 15 minutes on the pitch, and he always looks more than capable in our reserve games, but I obviously dont have an eye for a player like you do.

• Like 2

-------------Guzan----------------

--Lichaj-Lowton-Clarke-Stevens--

-------Westwood-Herd------------

-Weimann---Ireland---Carruthers-

-------------Benteke--------------

4-2-3-1

Subs; Given, Williams, Delph, KEA, Holman, Bannan, Bowery

Our lack of squad depth is frightening with these injuries. And i wouldn't want albrighton or bennett anywhere near a villa shirt ever again

Edited by Grogan_Avfc

Like to win the game obviously, won't be that disappointed if we lose. Hope a couple of injured players might be fit enough to get a run out and match practice.

Of the games coming up it is the least important and this comes from someone who is desperate to see his team win the fa cup more than any ther trophy