Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

leebarnett2004

We're playing with three centre backs, one of whom is increasingly looking like he's not good enough and two who aren't centre backs.

We're playing with two wing backs who are naturally fullbacks, we've got three in central midfield, one of whom isn' good enough, one who doesn't do enough and one who's a winger - all of them are too lightweight to add any protection to the mess at the back.

It is what it looks like.

We are like a lower league team playing in the FA Cup.

I dont think I can even watch this for much longer, it's painful.

I think we look worse that than! At least I'd expect a lower league team to show some balls... but we're limited... and struggling badly!

soo so soooo painful to watch!

It was my plan to stay away and only check the score after the game. Lasted 15 mins. Wish I had stayed away now. Still, atleast Man v Food is good! Makes me happy watching that instead of dwelling on the shit that is Aston Villa. :) smiles!!!

OK, as it stands I'll be calling for Lambert's head at 5 o clock. I've been a massive fan of his, and want him to succeed soo badly, but this is beyond horrible.

is our injury crisis his fault?? We're on the bones of our arse squad wise - and the players available collectively aren't brilliant.

We need Vlaar, Gabby, N'Zogbia and Bent back available.

I agree it's not great at the moment but at least it's January and we've got the opportunity to make signings and strengthen the squad.

Clark and Herd are both the problem of our defence, why the f* are they going to press opposition players when they are last men of our defence??? They are not marking them, they are just pressing them like blind chickens - but this is the job for our 5 attacking players, not defenders omg.

There is so much for Swansea players in between our defence and midfield. We're not pressing them well enough either so they're having time to turn and find their passes.

Terrible. We are so vulnerable, of the like I've seen only in that god awful Derby team a few years ago that were battered every week.