2013 VT Deadpool

TrentVilla

Funny thing is, I can remember me and my mates speculating on this way back in the early 70s, and the consensus hot favourite was - obviously - Keith Richards.

And he's still here!

I am ignorant of Boxing. Im aware Ali was apparently a very good boxer but why all the superlatives? Is it a race thing?

He was the most famous man on the planet for about five years because of his charisma in front of the cameras and his ability inside the ring.  Make no mistake about how great a fighter Ali was, he was the best of an exceptionally good bunch of heavyweights in the strongest era the sport has ever seen. It's a damn shame he decided to keep on fighting until he was almost 40. 

I guess the closest thing we have got to a sportsman like Ali today is Usain Bolt. 

Iv got Gazza, I feel slightly bad. Hope I dont win this but cant see it ever ending well for him.

He's in rehab in the US courtesy of Baker / Evans etc.

The bloke has received the best possible treatment but simply cannot stop

Iv got Gazza, I feel slightly bad. Hope I dont win this but cant see it ever ending well for him.

He's in rehab in the US courtesy of Baker / Evans etc.

The bloke has received the best possible treatment but simply cannot stop

Yeah, he's a real alcoholic. The worst kind. What's sad, is that he knows it, you can see it in his eyes. He knows it's going to kill him.

Edited by maqroll

Amazing how many celebrities so far this year have been close to death, only to recover....

Selfish bastards. Do they never give a thought to those of us who have them in the deadpool?

Â