2013 VT Deadpool

TrentVilla

Is that that awful show on Channel 4 where Baldrick spends an hour every Sunday digging a hole with a paintbrush? No disrespect, but if that was the most exciting thing in Prof Mick Aston's life then no wonder he died.

You can only watch them dig up so many bits of a Roman pot every episode before it gets a bit samey.

They got a bit of totty in for one series but Mick Aston had a hissy fit, said it was dumbing down the show and refused to speak to her.

He was a Villa fan wasn't he?

RIP

Is that that awful show on Channel 4 where Baldrick spends an hour every Sunday digging a hole with a paintbrush? No disrespect, but if that was the most exciting thing in Prof Mick Aston's life then no wonder he died.

You can only watch them dig up so many bits of a Roman pot every episode before it gets a bit samey.

They got a bit of totty in for one series but Mick Aston had a hissy fit, said it was dumbing down the show and refused to speak to her.

He was a Villa fan wasn't he?

RIP

Was the totty Alice Roberts? Gawd I love her... :wub:

I think my last post deserves more credit. Isistamatically used a lot of god names to create that sentence at great effort.

I'll sphynx about it

Boooo -  Bin Dunne just a few posts earlier

Mary Ann Ochota was her name.

If memory serves me right, she's rather tasty. (I think she was some bod to do with the BBC castaway programme that Danny Wallace hosted a few years back).

Edited by snowychap

I think my last post deserves more credit. Isistamatically used a lot of god names to create that sentence at great effort.

I'll sphynx about it

Boooo -  Bin Dunne just a few posts earlier

Nooooooooooooooo... I seem to have stolen a joke from Drat ... Someone shoot me now

Mary Ann Ochota was her name.

If memory serves me right, she's rather tasty. (I think she was some bod to do with the BBC castaway programme that Danny Wallace hosted a few years back).

4703965402_fcb6f911c1_z.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Â