U.S. Politics

maqroll

I'll calm myself with the thought that he's just declaring war on the secret service so he can dismantle them and replace them with Blackwater guys (lot of great guys there) and as for the press, the man likes holding up Breitbart clippings on TV, citing Alex Jones and praising FOX. (more great guys) They, like him, like whipping up fear and division with a massive right wing agenda but they are the good guys so that's calming. And Judges, well we'll see about them stopping him do what he wants, "see you in court" (lots of bad guys, not great guys) and calm myself with the thought of the US retreating from international treaties and cosying up to Russia with the backdrop of rising inflation and widespread unemployment. (Not bad guys ,good guys again), so it's all really very calming see.

It's basically a zen like calmness personified. I fact checked me and it turns out I'm right as well. Bit like all the nukes, I mean we'd be crapping our pants without them right? So it's good to have all these calming techniques at our disposal so we can all sleep safely in our beds at night. that's logical science right there, not like the moderates would have you believe with their distorted realities and ultimately upsetting the zenness of it all with their time consuming insistence on considering the opposing point of view. wrong. wrongity wrong, Why waste time on something that's wrong? I don't know much but I know what wrong means and what someone saying wrong means by wrong so it adds to the zenness being right and content in that righteousness so It's all just really good.

What could possibly go wrong? :wacko:

5 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

This guy is a dangerous deluded fool.

"Hitler happened because of SJWs"

Seriously?

Sounds like a threat.

Edit: and the irony is that grievance fueled right wing sjws obsessed with identity politics are already in power. Maybe it's not irony and he knows that.

Edited by Keyblade

Just now, Villaphan04 said:

rumors have Hillary running again in 2020. 

You know, this is exactly the sort of completely out of touch with reality thing the Feinstein/Schumer and the rest of those DMC failures would do.

• Like 2

Russian warship off the coast of Connecticut right now...something has to give soon, seems like it's all coming to a head. The country is cracking apart. Thinking about buying a shotgun and some other WSHTF gear!

Â