U.S. Politics

maqroll

Asked about the security of the northern US border, Trump goes on about doing a 'really good job' removing dangerous criminals and 'getting them out now' and also talks about his huge electoral college victory and how he predicted it.

WTF?

Trudeau, following, answers the question of border security in two languages.

Edited by snowychap

3 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Asked about the security of the northern US border, Trump goes on about doing a 'really good job' removing dangerous criminals and 'getting them out now' and also talks about his huge electoral college victory and how he predicted it.

WTF?

Trudeau, following, answers the question of border security in two languages.

Link to footage?

16 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I hate hearing him speak.

He's the worst orator I've ever heard.

Every time he speaks I am absolutely gobsmacked that he was elected to be POTUS. He sounds like he's winging it 100% of the time. It's always the same thing for everything too, "X is tremendous, we're doing a tremendous job, believe me. We have a wonderful wonderful relationship." etc etc

He's been very cleverly taught to speak like a complete idiot. It's actually pure genius. They taught him, with years of life experience he picked up himself, to speak like a complete buffoon. For some reason. It's genuine genius. Bona fide. The best.

12 minutes ago, itdoesntmatterwhatthissay said:

And they shouldn't be afraid to give facts but heck, if you'd prefer them to embolden him some more then get tweeting!

They aren't afraid to give facts.

There just isn't a thing to be gained from them reporting 'Trump does *new despicable thing* but don't be outraged because other President did *this*' that just gives Trump and his moronic support a false shield to hide behind.

Pointing out hypocrisy isn't more important than doing the right thing now. And a media scared to criticise this man or his regime for the fear he might get worse, is the ticket to despotism.

Edited by Chindie
  • Like 3

Well the good news is that the proposed law change in North Dakota which would have legalised running over protestors with your car didn't pass...

before you scream common sense prevails it passed by 50 votes to 37

37 people voted that you should be able to hit people with your car

Â