U.S. Politics

maqroll

10 hours ago, Keyblade said:

With all that's going on over there, this is what the words removed are spending their time on. **** the pandemic, who cares about police abusing their powers and being at war with the public. Let's stick it to the gays. They've had it too good for too long. 

I almost wrote that it's unbelievable, but it's not. There's no depth this stupid, spiteful, narcissistic lunatic can sink to that'd surprise me anymore. He could interrupt TV broadcasts to recite Mein Kampf from the oval office, and the only thing that'd surprise me is learning that he could read.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 4

30 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

With all that's going on over there, this is what the words removed are spending their time on. **** the pandemic, who cares about police abusing their powers and being at war with the public. Let's stick it to the gays. They've had it too good for too long. 

I almost wrote that it's unbelievable, but it's not. There's no depth this stupid, spiteful, narcissistic lunatic can sink to that'd surprise me anymore. He could interrupt TV broadcasts to recite Mein Kampf from the oval office, and the only thing that'd surprise me is learning that he could read.

The amount of stuff that is flying under the radar while there is a pandemic happening will be terrifying.

Usually we would expect it in countries like Turkey, Russia, Brazil, China and so on but the Trump administration is in the same ballpark.

Edited by sne

1 hour ago, sne said:

The amount of stuff that is flying under the radar while there is a pandemic happening will be terrifying.

Usually we would expect it in countries like Turkey, Russia, Brazil, China and so on but the Trump administration is in the same ballpark.

The problem is that the stuff that isn’t flying under the radar is terrifying enough but it’s so often that everybody is becoming numb from it so when they do a new daily terrifying thing people just shrug and accept it.  

So many things they have done that under any other Dem or Rep administration would’ve sent everything into meltdown but with this administration it’s just another day.  

If Biden wins in November are the Republicans going to let him get away with the reverse stuff, you have to think not but Trump has laid down the precedent of what seems to now be acceptable by a President so this could really hurt them but I’m guessing Biden will be more reasonable.  If Trump gets a second term, god knows what’s going to happen especially now Barr is giving Trump everything he wants.

This one is still pretty funny, supposedly it's partly because he (maybe his kids too) uses inlays in his shoes to look taller. Their suits are also remarkably ill fitting.

Centaurs Without Their Back Half First Day of Standing Lessons ...

1 hour ago, sne said:

This one is still pretty funny, supposedly it's partly because he (maybe his kids too) uses inlays in his shoes to look taller. Their suits are also remarkably ill fitting.

Centaurs Without Their Back Half First Day of Standing Lessons ...

Arguably the most powerful family in the world.......millions of years of human evolution and this is the best we can do.

5 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Some people are saying he's had a stroke .

He clearly said grab IMO.

Taking off the table whether people like him or not, there is are definitely some serious signs of issues.  While he seems fit to do his job at the moment, at what point do people step in and given the people around him they are unlikely to step in.  If it was only the drinking of the water then fine but but there obviously dementia type issues that are becoming more prevalent as time goes on.  Not a problem if he loses the election but if he wins could be a real problem given his total control of people around him and their inability to stand up to him.

This is another way Biden has benefitted from Covid.   Everyone sees Trump's gaffes everyday and Biden doesn't have an opportunity to make any, let alone have anyone see them.   His handlers are perfectly happy for him to sit in his basement and have this election be a referendum on Trump.

• Like 3

Â