U.S. Politics

maqroll

by and large ive managed to avoid seeing a lot of this on Tv ,avoided the debates etc  but watching a clip reel of the last few days and Clinton  trying to act natural and show her warmth  is like the equivalent of a hipster dad trying to dance in front of his kids at a music festival 

if you haven't got charisma then don't listen to your advisors when they tell you  do x it will show people you have a fun side to you

Thats not an endorsement of Trump it's just an observation of Clinton and her campaign 

vote wise I guess Clinton is the slightly less deranged of the 2 and it's probably best she wins , but this election has made me think Iran may have had a point with their death to America slogans ....

Edited by tonyh29

My prediction is that Clinton will win the collegiate vote by a comfortable margin and also win the popular vote but by a substantially less margin followed by trump trying to blame the system blissfully missing the point that he would have lost either way

Anyone know any of the state laws and local decisions that are being tacked on to this? IIRC it's during their main election that they do votes on legalising pot etc I know that San Diego is voting on whether they should fund the Chargers stadium which might sound insignificant but if they don't get a new stadium they'll relocate so they're basically voting if they want an NFL team which should be interesting

While in Trump's case it may well be a case of an egomaniac needing an excuse, I think there's a real case to answer when it comes to closed-source voting machines, with no paper trail, some of which were made over 15 years ago by private companies and never properly vetted.

I also think it's worth noting that Hillary won the Democrat primaries due to landslide wins in states with voting machines in which Bernie was slightly ahead in exit polls. In states with paper votes, Bernie slightly edged, roughly in line with exit polls.

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

This old bloke on Fox is shocking.

'the employee rate isn't 4%! It's 10/11/12%! The stats aren't true!'

'People are angry, they don't know why they are, but they are!'

Google U6 employment and apologize to your TV.

10 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I saw a post earlier of someone doing a parody of Trump but can't find it now, anyone know what page it was on?

it was Davkaus in a different thread.

It was one of the best assassination attempts. One of the very best, top two at least. Just the other day. People tell me, they say Donald, that assassination attempt was tremendous, just tremendous. It takes a real American to survive that. Hilary, let me tell you folks, Hilary, she is not fit to face this. If I put a gun to her head, she'd be gone. She'd, you know, it's for the best too, let me tell you. Bill is raping absolutely everyone. Just the other day. People are walking down the street, and bill Clinton is raping them. It's not just me saying this Hilary said it. Sean Hannity heard it, you just ask him. The things Hilary says about me... It was her in the crowd too, you know it. 

• Like 1

So basically from the exit polls had the republicans not put up a woman belittling racist , they'd have a president tomorrow 

finding that republican may have been hard though ...

• Like 1

Â