U.S. Politics

maqroll

11 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

the suggestion a few weeks ago was that the democrats would take the senate .... does it mean they have in effect lost even if Hilary wins ? 

10 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

the suggestion a few weeks ago was that the democrats would take the senate .... does it mean they have in effect lost even if Hilary wins ? 

House is much more politics at a local level, it can throw a wrench in things but the senate is the key. Repubs keep that too and Clinton will almost definitely be impeached.

With Brexit, I felt less British.

With this, I feel less human.

I've never felt so disconnected from other people. 2016 will go down as one of the worst years in recent history. An overwhelming yes for racism, sexism and xenophobia.

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

Whichever way it goes, hundreds of millions of people have decided that Donald Trump is fit to lead the most powerful country on the planet.

That in itself is terrifying.

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Whichever way it goes, hundreds of millions of people will think that Donald Trump is fit to lead the most powerful country on the planet.

Well Boris would have been a better leader than May, so...

Trump rep on Bloomberg practically giddy just now!

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

Whichever way it goes, hundreds of millions of people have decided that Donald Trump is fit to lead the most powerful country on the planet.

You could say the same for Clinton tbf though she is less racist and sexist than Trump 

as others have have said all those millions of people and they came down to these two 

Â