Playstation 4

hogso

Should I get a PS4?

Thinking also about splashing out now dodgy as most of the bugs seemed to have been sorted. Villarule is that deal at Sainsburys include any games?

I don't think you should get one, it's broken so badly.  get an XBOXONE, all the VTers play it and you'll have way more fun.  I'll give you some money towards it if you like, so that you can afford it better than you could at the moment.

Should I get a PS4?

No, get a PS3, ain't no Persona 5 on PS4, and I promise it will be better than anything available on PS4 by the time it comes out.

Yaay my older brother told me that PS4 is coming today with watch dogs. Are the PS+ free games good?

And I'm also thinking of making a new PSN account, I absolutely hate my account name, though I'm like level 10 on trophies... Decisions decisions

Yaay my older brother told me that PS4 is coming today with watch dogs. Are the PS+ free games good?

And I'm also thinking of making a new PSN account, I absolutely hate my account name, though I'm like level 10 on trophies... Decisions decisions

for the PS4, they've all been indie games so far on PS+

Edited by ender4

Should I get a PS4?

There's nothing out there at the moment that makes either console a must buy. In 12 months there will probably be newer versions of both consoles and microsoft might have got their act together and offered something that would make the xbox one the better choice (much like when Sony introduced PS+ after the credit card theft debacle). There's always the steambox which might allow you to play pc games from your sofa which is very appealing to me.

I've still got loads of last gen games I need to play so I'm going to wait this one out.

If you're going to get a PS4 this year then I'd just get one now if you have the money. I doubt there will be a price drop as they're still selling fast.

I'd buy one for Batman alone.

Finished bound by flames today. I only got it cause I m a sucker for an RPG and there was nothing else really out.

It has some interesting ideas and some enjoyable bits but overall its just really poor. From the storyline to the quests to just generally everything. The play area itself is really small and it compensates by having you go constantly back and forth doing quests.

There are maybe 10-12 different types of enemies in the whole game which are just repeated. I d avoid it if I were you.

I nearly bought one yesterday. I traded in loads of old games at Computer Exchange which would have given me £159 towards one. I had made up my mind, but then bottled and took the cash.

Edited by stwefano

lol £20 is a dealbreaker?

Think of the type of shit people spend £20 on..

this should last you for the next 5 years.. I wouldn't worry about £20.

But I'm uber rich.

(not really).

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Just before the World Cup game last night featuring Brazil, my missus and daughter asked me if there was anything specific I fancied for father's day. Very, very jocular, I said, 'A PS4 would be nice.'

Never in a million years did I think she would take me seriously - I'm normally a PC gamer so the prospect of having a PS4 'with my wife's knowledge and consent' was a pipe dream. But there in front of me, she ordered it from Amazon.

Games for a start are Star Wars Angry Birds (for the WHOLE family to play), some sort of current Call of Duty fantasm shooter and a Need For Speed title. Looking forward to GTA5, Fifa15, Far Cry4 and of course, my whole main reason for a PS4, Star Wars Battlefront.

To be clear, being the main breadwinner in the family, I know that it is me who will pay for it, but I have made the choice to get the PS4 instead of a season ticket at B6. Won't stop me taking the daughter to a few games... but my weekend stresses and hassles are now forgotten for at least one season.

So... when I get set up on line, I will check back in here and see if anyone wants to see how shit I am at console games... I've never been comfortable with console gamepad type controls.

A PS4?!

My dad's getting a dressing gown for Father's Day :D

I think I'll wait until christmas then sell my PS3 and upgrade. GTA on PS4 has persuaded me.

• Like 1

Â