Playstation 4

hogso

is it just me that is interested in the playstation tv? £85 to play the ps4 on any tv in the house

with my good tv in the living room and my ps4 on my old tv in my spare room im well happy with that, even if it does mean my vita which i hardly touch anyway will probably become redundant 

whats the full use of it?

im pretty much sold on the tv without the console thing, im assuming PSN now will be on it too as well as the usual stuff I've already got on my smart tv (netflix etc)

Edited by villa4europe

you can play ps4 games on another tv

you can play vita games on your tv

you can download compatible vita and ps1 games on it

you can watch netflix

you can access the psn store

on ps now, i assume it'll feature as it's basically a vita without the screen

Edited by P3te

Anything that's classed as a must have coming out in the next 6 months? I want one but struggling to justify the purchase, there isn't a single exclusive I want at all and nothing I can see on the horizon either.

dont know about must haves but like i said on the previous page you might as well get one now while its quiet, pick up the launch games at cheaper prices rather than decide in september that you want one because you'd rather buy fifa 15 on the ps4 than the ps3 / 360, if you try and buy 1 pre christmas when all the games are out you'll spend a fortune on the console + games

as for exclusives / non ps3 games - diablo 3, destiny, evolve, drive club, the crew, LBP 3, hopefully grim fandango, if you dont have a ps3 then definitely the last us 

plenty of games such as far cry 4 which look like they'll be miles better on ps4

whats the plan with PSN now? ive seen the list of games available for the beta and its very underwhelming

i wanted a chance to play PS1 / PS2 games without having to pay £10, most of what ive seen are poor PS3 games

It'll (eventually) have every game on every playstation platform that they're able to license. BUt i think there was a little confusion with people expecting some kind of netflix thing. You'll pay per rental, not a subscription

Got my PS4 on Saturday - love it.

Played 'Star Wars Angry Birds' for about 2 minutes, and then got straight into 'Need For Speed Rivals' and broke many US driving laws indeed, not to mention some of the most spectacular crashes I have seen since 'Burnout' on the GameCube! Great gaming experience. I joined the on line community with it too with that annual subscription thing.

Looking forward to 'Fifa15,' 'Far Cry4,' 'GTA5' (September for PS4?) and 'Star Wars Battlefront' (next year for that).

If anyone from VT wants to friend me on PSN, my game name is...

Ajacks046

Any other current games for PS4 worth a look?

Ajacks046

Is it worth me creating a new thread for PSN tags? I suspect the existing one is pretty old.

Ajacks046

Is it worth me creating a new thread for PSN tags? I suspect the existing one is pretty old.

Probably is! Especially as some people have just joined the new gen, and/or switched consoles so have new user tags

Has anyone played this?

2560197-box_contrast.png

And if you have, what's it like? Would you recommend it?

Loved it. Really interesting gameplay, some cracking puzzles and I adored the art style.

• Like 1

Â