Jimzk5

On 02/08/2023 at 12:44, tomav84 said:

similar vibes. can see the manager walking like MON did

Set to walk in the coming days apparently.

Coming from fans that have been in this situation ourselves, if he walks then they are in for a long misrable season.

Oh well.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Coming from fans that have been in this situation ourselves, if he walks then they are in for a long misrable season.

Oh well.

A long, miserable season is exactly what they deserve...mind the gap!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Oh well.

maybe can bring Paul Lambert back

12 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Talkshite, but maybe, just maybe…

One would say a young coach that's done well in his short stint another would say a young cheap pup that will allow himself to be dictated to when they sell the kitchen sink.

5 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

One would say a young coach that's done well in his short stint another would say a young cheap pup that will allow himself to be dictated to when they sell the kitchen sink.

Wolves supporters comments I have read seem aghast at the thought.

However it isn’t obvious how much of that is based on the idea of Lopetegui leaving rather O’Neill being the replacement.

There has been some mention that Lampard has been mooted. Not obvious if that is something that’s been put forward to make O’Neill seem much more appealing.

Murmurs of an MON timed walkout not going away. 

20 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Has shi put club up for sale? Makes you wonder if they are why the blose owners wouldnt look at them as they are a far bigger club and in PL.

He isnt the owner

14 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Wolves supporters comments I have read seem aghast at the thought.

However it isn’t obvious how much of that is based on the idea of Lopetegui leaving rather O’Neill being the replacement.

There has been some mention that Lampard has been mooted. Not obvious if that is something that’s been put forward to make O’Neill seem much more appealing.

Murmurs of an MON timed walkout not going away. 

as much as I feel Lopetegui is overhyped on here by some, he is well within his rights to walk from Wolves.

Its not comparable to that clearing in the woods MON who had backing and wasted it signing overpaid players

• Like 1

he will leave before their opening game, the reality of the situation is very different to the vision he was sold when he arrived. O'Neill will probably do alright there with there squad, but from this point onwards they will stagnate...you can do it for a couple of seasons but soon those mainstays in the team will be retired and everything will go down the pan. They had some good years but the best they can hope for is a sale now to someone looking to invest and spend

32 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Please please please please please let it be

The lure of battered chips should be enough to convince him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

as much as I feel Lopetegui is overhyped on here by some, he is well within his rights to walk from Wolves.

Its not comparable to that clearing in the woods MON who had backing and wasted it signing overpaid players

The timing relative to the start of the season is comparable which is what I was mainly doing.

Although it’s not like Wolves didn’t spend in January. How much was on Lopetegui’s choices is not obvious to me. 

I am accepting that he might not have been totally informed of the reality of the spending power in the summer when the transfers in the January window were being made.

Â