Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Been impressed with Holman. I'd put him out wide second half in place of Weimann and bring Ireland in through the middle to break them down.

Baker has been poor with Clark saving him at times.

Oh, and Weimann shouldn't have had a penalty. Blatant dive.

I dont get how we can get a draw out of Arsenal and deserve to win the game then go into a game like this and be so shit in comparison to the previous match

Its rediculous

How many times has this happened this season. Lambert needs to do something about our consistancy were so jekyll and hyde its dumb

Yes because playing Arsenal and Reading are the exact same pressure.

Honestly it just comes down to the players not being that good. We need a top striker instead of weimann (Bent), a consistent CM to play with Bannan and Westwood and better defense. Clark is a decent CB but our fullbacks are too shaky.

Very poor quality in both teams really, although there should have been at least one goal in the first half. Reading with a few great chances, Weimann should have put us in front even though he was scared off by the tackling defender.

We need something to happen in the middle because our midfield sucks, get Ireland on to control the passing a bit more. Everything we do is a bit random, and we get possession out of it because Reading is such a poor team, I am certain they will go down. Not a single good player in their team really, but they create a few sitters against us in the first 45 minutes sadly.

Benteke should have scored when he controlled the ball and made a lousy shot inside the box, and I remember a run down the left when Holman was screaming for the ball inside the box, extremely poor delivery from whoever it was (Gabby?).

Oh and Darren Bent is comfortably sitting in the stands in his suit, contrary to the "newsflash" on Twitter. Come on guys, humans over 16 years of age should not ever read Twitter.

all aboard the Aston Villa attacking train

stopping at...

Headless Chicken Station

Pass it earlier Boardwalk

Put your foot through it Junction

and

Wrong decision Central

where is the pressing from the last game? the intensity? the desire to control the midfield?

Weimann has been dog shit, why oh why he didnt pass it earlier to Holman when we broke

worried

A few people around here need to stop pissing their knickers.

Other than a couple of sloppy moments, Bannan has been ok. Weimann, on the other hand, has been poor.

Admittedly pretty boring, but I do see promising signs at times. We just need more bite and composure.

Very poor quality in both teams really, although there should have been at least one goal in the first half. Reading with a few great chances, Weimann should have put us in front even though he was scared off by the tackling defender.

We need something to happen in the middle because our midfield sucks, get Ireland on to control the passing a bit more. Everything we do is a bit random, and we get possession out of it because Reading is such a poor team, I am certain they will go down. Not a single good player in their team really, but they create a few sitters against us in the first 45 minutes sadly.

Benteke should have scored when he controlled the ball and made a lousy shot inside the box, and I remember a run down the left when Holman was screaming for the ball inside the box, extremely poor delivery from whoever it was (Gabby?).

Oh and Darren Bent is comfortably sitting in the stands in his suit, contrary to the "newsflash" on Twitter. Come on guys, humans over 16 years of age should not ever read Twitter.

Per radio WM - Bent stormed out of VP - and then returned. no sense in not playing him

A few people around here need to stop pissing their knickers.

Other than a couple of sloppy moments, Bannan has been ok. Weimann, on the other hand, has been poor.

Admittedly pretty boring, but I do see promising signs at times. We just need more bite and composure.

Woah, woah, now! Don't come in here talking all your common sense now ;)

• Like 1