Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Hopefully Reading will be feeling a bit down after the loss from a winning position against Wigan. I really hope though that the game is not too big for our inexperienced young team. They will know what is at stake and that can cause some to freeze. It is a huge game and while we need a win, a draw at least is a must.

Biggest game of the season so far. Don't let us down Villa we should be beating Reading at home, just hope the Arsenal draw has given us a bit of confidence back after the City hammering and Man Utd **** up from a winning position. Only change I'd make is drop KEA and play Holman, or I wouldn't be against Ireland coming in for this kind of game. Hoping Vlaar makes it as I'd be nervous about a back 4 with even less experience than we already have.

going to try and make this one, depends what time i finish work but just looking at the availability on the website id by surprised if theres 35k there, throw in the weather and the fact its on tv we probably wont even get that.

going to try and make this one, depends what time i finish work but just looking at the availability on the website id by surprised if theres 35k there, throw in the weather and the fact its on tv we probably wont even get that.

We won't get anywhere near that. We were just short of 35k against Arsenal, a top 4 team, playing on a Saturday, with them bringing a good following.

Will be somewhere between 30-32k for this, won't look great live on sky with over 10,000 empty seats.