Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

I am in the same boat as you mate... if you drive up via Northampton I would be interested but that could possibly be very out of your way...

Yeah, quite far out my way as I am coming from Somerset so it's straight up the M5. Shame I don't go near Northampton.

It's the being a loner in the ground which is the worst part!!!

I've gotta go though, I can't watch on TV I'll be a nervous wreck.

A backlash would be totally understandable and justified if we lost. That would mean 1 win in the last 10 if Reading beat us which is bloody awful. If we cant beat Reading at home its even worse than I feared

I agree

I know in this league anybody can beat anybody and Norwich beat Man Utd etc but we dont have the luxury of knowing we will win 90% of our games like they do

We simply have to win

Yeah, quite far out my way as I am coming from Somerset so it's straight up the M5. Shame I don't go near Northampton.

It's the being a loner in the ground which is the worst part!!!

I've gotta go though, I can't watch on TV I'll be a nervous wreck.

Yeah no worries... I may drive up there myself... going to a game on your own isn't so bad... I do it quite a lot tbh, you can do all sorts of cool stuff like buy a programme and ticking off the names of all the players playing and no one will judge you. Don't take a book though, I used to do this and you get a lot of funny looks although one time a pretty girl started using it as a conversation topic, unfortunately the book was quite a standard dragon's and magic fare and after trying to explain the beauty of a well thought out magic system the conversation kinda tailed off. Also one time the moon was absolutely stunning and the game was dull, so I kept taking loads of photos of the moon. On the forums the next day some tool kept going on about how the game was so dull and some tw%t in front of him was taking photos of the moon all night. On second thoughts don't go to a game on your own, it can cause all manner of difficulties.

boom! I'm inspired. I haven't sorted a ticket but have sorted out a friend to sit with so I will be there! As a bonus, Reading are one of the four football league clubs I have never seen play... so I only have 3 more to go... zing

Another Bolton/QPR. Not only is the teams ability questionable, but their mental strength has to be the worst in the Premier League. Let one in and normally many more follow in quick succession - We are a fragile team and when people get frustrated, as they will tonight, they will fold.

Certainly an important point in our season, one way or another.

Holman to start tonight - apart from that unchanged providing Vlaar is fit.

____________________Guzan____________________

__Lowton____Vlaar____________Clark_____Stevens__

________Weswood____________Bannan____________

_Weimann___________Holman_____________Gabby__

___________________Benteke____________________

I regularly go to Villa Park on my own as all my mates who used to go with me have kids or have given up . I don't mind at all as I'm caught up in the game and I'll usually just chat to people around me if needed.

Anyway ...I am going Villa 4-0 . We should have the lion's share of the ball and I think we will smash them off the park .