West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

I hope they go down, went on a stag do Saturday with a ST holder, he's sound to be fair to him, some of them that started chatting football to me though, **** me, power shift in Midlands football, 4th richest man in China buying them, Lerner is this Lerner is that, peace is twice the owner Lerner is, we'll spend £10m tops this summer, they'll outspend us, certainly to go down, list goes on

It was 3/4 blokes arguing with me from all angles, think I just said in the end "I can't argue with any of that" "so you admitting west brom are bigger than villa?" "No it's just pointless arguing with stupidity"

A good hour of my life having to argue that villa are a bigger club than west brom, utter madness

• Like 1

I hope they go down, went on a stag do Saturday with a ST holder, he's sound to be fair to him, some of them that started chatting football to me though, **** me, power shift in Midlands football, 4th richest man in China buying them, Lerner is this Lerner is that, peace is twice the owner Lerner is, we'll spend £10m tops this summer, they'll outspend us, certainly to go down, list goes on

It was 3/4 blokes arguing with me from all angles, think I just said in the end "I can't argue with any of that" "so you admitting west brom are bigger than villa?" "No it's just pointless arguing with stupidity"

A good hour of my life having to argue that villa are a bigger club than west brom, utter madness

Should have thrown a couple of vodkas over them. And a lighted match. :lol:
  • Like 1

And it started with what I've had ever since that game -

"We'd have given arsenal a good game, you lot bottled it, we should have been there instead"

**** off!

They wouldn't have got past Liverpool anyway.

Could be a dark horse to struggle next season

no dark horse about it these will go down. Pulis has been found out

Not from last season. They finished with wins v Man. United away and Chelsea at home.

It's just who the manager is really for me as Berahino aside it's an old and poor start.

If Irvine was still manager in charge of them, they'd finish 19th. Pulis will grind his way to 14th.

they were also stuffed by QPR and Arsenal near the end of the season, Only so long you can get away with shitty football without evolving who unlike Big Sam, Pulis will never do. Big Sam could fi flair players in, Pulis doesnt even bother trying

Stoke lost every single time at Emirates when he was there, they still never looked like they would go down so it's not a result you can say will relegate a team.

I did think they would get dragged into it after losing to Leicester and QPR at home but seems it was their usual trick of trying to relegate us as they picked up straight after.

Pulis will ground his way to 9-10 1-0 wins it's just what he does, at Palace, Stoke and also 4-5 times at WBA.

• Like 1

"We'd have given arsenal a good game, you lot bottled it, we should have been there instead"

**** off!

they didn't get the chance to face plop as they didn't get past the quarters for some reason

**** off!

they didn't get the chance to face plop as they didn't get past the quarters for some reason

funny-gifs351%5B1%5D.gif

• Like 1

Remember when everyone wanted Pulis at Villa? :)

You would be hard pushed to find a manager doing a better impression of Martin O'Neill.

Still, if the choice were between Pulis and Paul Lambert then I'd take the naked shower headbutt guy. 

• Like 1

Remember when everyone wanted Pulis at Villa? :)

You would be hard pushed to find a manager doing a better impression of Martin O'Neill.

Still, if the choice were between Pulis and Paul Lambert then I'd take the naked shower headbutt guy. 

I think I would take option 3 and rip my eyeballs out

Â