West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

Sessegnon, pocognoli and wisdom should all should play, square pegs in round holes. Brunt playing at left back is asking for trouble. Playing a centre back at right back when you have one on the bench.

Tbf Wisdom is god awful!

Sessegnon, pocognoli and wisdom should all should play, square pegs in round holes. Brunt playing at left back is asking for trouble. Playing a centre back at right back when you have one on the bench.

Every Monday my baggies supporting mate at work moans that Brunt is being played ahead of Pocognoli.

Every Monday my baggies supporting mate at work moans that Brunt is being played ahead of Pocognoli.
Haha, same as the guy who supports Albion at my work place :)

My family (old skool die hard baggies fans) never wanted Pulis because to them he's their version of McLeish to us. Stoke were their bogey team for years because they got anti footballed every week and they hated Pulls for that. When Pulis went there they weren't happy at any time. And even when it looked like they were doing enough to be safe they weren't convinced. Looks like they were right.

They could easily lose every match until the end of the season, Newcastle away perhaps being their best chance of points. Edit, I thought they were on 35 points as well, rather than 33. They still could go down.

• Like 2

It's a terrible decision! I'd happily take pocognoli off them! The balance of their team is just wrong.

How can we be 8/1 to go down but West Brom 14/1? I know they've got a point more and a game in hand but on current form and fixtures remaining they're probably just as likely to go down as we are.

Edited by Mantis

How can we be 8/1 to go down but West Brom 14/1? I know they've got a point more and a game in hand but on current form and fixtures remaining they're probably just as likely to go down as we are.

What are you moaning for, get down the bookies then!  ;)

bookies are not stupid and pretty sure prem betting is -ev (impossible to win money from). Dont try argue with them :P

Â