West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

• 2 weeks later...

Weird all 4 of his home games have been 1-1 and they've been 0-1 in each one at half time, suggest his message isn't getting across on the pitch just like it didn't when they were 2 up v us thankfully.

I think they're in massive trouble tbh, only got 5 home games left now and got the likes of Man. City and Arsenal to play away.

This is a little bit of justice for me as I still remember how they collapsed at the end of last season at home to Wigan and away to Norwich so they're getting it back now for trying to relegate us.

My housemate is a neutral (well, he's a Bury fan) but has gone to a couple of West Brom games this season as his mate at work is a Baggies fan.

He was there on Saturday, and said the atmosphere when they equalised was strange. He said it was almost better when it was 1-0, and they seemed annoyed when it went to 1-1 because it's happened so many times!

Heard on Talksport this morning that there are rumours circulating that Pepe Mel is under pressure and under threat of axe and that the players have turned against him (already)?

Heard on Talksport this morning that there are rumours circulating that Pepe Mel is under pressure and under threat of axe and that the players have turned against him (already)?

since they have recovered from 1 down at half time in 4 games I think they might be

Â